3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MuscleMuseum 03.06.20 08:34 pm

Day and night (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Hi all .Remember when long ago I saw a video report about the bioware mass effect andromeda , then it has an official name was not even .So , this video was shown timelapse if you still have it in the game ?in new news, nothing about this saw
17 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anomel Suna 03.06.20

MuscleMuseum
No.

M
MuscleMuseum 03.06.20

Enamel Suna
Are you sure ?

W
WAga 03.06.20

MuscleMuseum
Biovars do not have employees who can work with frostbite at the level of the dice.

b
byteme 03.06.20

MuscleMuseum
Don't listen to nobody. Subscribe to news about the game on the playground, and watch them. Once developed something for this reason twitnit or officially announced, the information will be here.

b
byteme 03.06.20

MuscleMuseum
And all the talk from some developers about the lack of day and night on the planets, is dated to the early beginning of December last year. All I could since then to change. I personally believe that the cyclic change of day, will not be, which is certainly sad.
Back in December said that on some planets there is a change of weather conditions. But that's probably due to plot. Some tasks are associated with climate change from the harsh to the more favorable for the colonists.

M
MunchkiN 616 03.06.20

if changing the day will happen for a long time then it is in principle possible to implement in the manner of Gothic 4
but nothing probably will not be and the weather will change at the click of a script or load or will not significantly affect the lighting
the same is likely in the game strive to fix the locations look picturesque only in certain light

K
Konstantinion 03.06.20

In principle, a different galaxy, and daylight can last there for a few weeks-months, and at night as well! So even if there is limitation of the engine, there would be a change of day, it is quite natural to look.

M
MikuHadsune 03.06.20

In short everything will be in DAI, *in summer and winter....* well, you understand. And like the living world with the change of time and weather...eh.

G
Gera95 03.06.20

MuscleMuseum wrote:
Are you sure ?
Exactly. That they your new project showed in the second half of the movie, New IP is called.

R
Rehm Oytenberg 03.06.20

Why don't you like? Day and night, the complex effects of arbitrary changes in the weather and stuff....they would add +10 to the marking of the recommended graphics card. and would not 1060, and 1070. The alternation of day and night, the difference in FPS in different scenes up to +-20.

And biovars, which are always focused on the largest POSSIBLE audience is not going. They want to fuck as obatala stones of the sixth and seventh generation of cards and stones of the 7th and maps 10th.

S
SPR1GGAN 03.06.20

Enamel Suna
watch from 1:52

and why not? if there is demonstarte ,though not the fact that it will ,information about this is not where it is not heard .

A
Anomel Suna 03.06.20

SPR1GGAN
Nafig I throw this video? I saw him 2.5 years ago.

It does not show the game and the CONCEPT of the future(at the time) games. Note that there is not even the name of the game. Half of the content of the videos in the game and never WILL be

From what you've requiremenis about the change of day and night? Prior to the game's, and official news about this fiche was not. Then moving the convolutions and understand that the change of day and night remained at the stage of concepts.

And finally:

G
Gera95 03.06.20

SPR1GGAN
Enamel Suna
Here you garbage toils.
Mass Effect 4 + New IP! - Teaser Trailer E3 2014
In the second part, the prototype of which, their new project that they announce after the release of the IU:A.
100500 times it was discussed.

S
SPR1GGAN 03.06.20

Enamel Suna
crow as the races yet here you are ,a person asked a question ,you don't like arguing said no,I assumed that osmeone will ,citing the above video ,Vishki is not TIKA and cool Mego to focus ,personally I do not care about there day and night or not .
Out Hera ,specifically said that the video is not mass effect ,it's called dialogue ,not your stupid EPR and shit .

A
Anomel Suna 03.06.20

SPR1GGAN
Haul your carcass to the forum, silly.

The word no with the period at the end quite makes clear what the reviewer ( ie me) knows that such features will not.

Next, I argued his point of view.

If your brain perceives a little bit of irony - I'm sorry, you probably is difficult to live.

Out Hera ,specifically said that the video is not mass effect ,it's called dialogue ,not your stupid EPR and shit .

Clear.

M
MikuHadsune 03.06.20

Yes, there will be the game changer or night and the weather is also likely. Brewers pooped again, well they can not live in.... not a static world.

S
SPR1GGAN 03.06.20

Enamel Suna wrote:
The word no with the period at the end quite makes clear what the reviewer ( ie me) knows that such features will not be
Oh yeah you know then uchto is it not mentioned ,it is not knowledge but conjecture ,I don't know ,is there or not ,so don't glut such statements ,and prove you're so foaming at the mouth like three times already went through the whole game ,and am 100% sure that it's not there .
The bottom line is that your lame opinion is not worth anything in the word, not who you believe will not be
Enamel Suna wrote:
Prior to the game's, and official news about this fiche was not. Then moving the convolutions and understand that the change of day and night remained at the stage of concepts.
the argument topic,unless stated so, and no,sadly you autistic lives .