3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Volk-Naemnik 03.06.20 08:34 pm

Unlock weapons G2 (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands)

People, tell me.

I look in the outfit the guns G2 (in common - FAMAS), it says that it can be found in Itakua. BUT it's a starting area, he searched to 100% (selected everything), and those three weapon crates that were there just was not this weapon.

Question: is it a bug, cant play, or cant localization? And actually, where to find it then?
8 Comments
Sort by:
G
Game Project 03.06.20

The Wolf Mercenary
To begin, all normal weapons is not in the first lokah

J
Just-Name 03.06.20

The Wolf Mercenary
Too I know everything in this location, the FAMAS was not found.
Game Project
I'm sorry but you're in my delirium what is written .What does it mean to begin with? People didn't ask why can't I find a normal weapon in the first location He's looking for a specific model of weapon,in the description which says that it is at the first location of Itakua. Anyway it's not RPG game where every weapon of your level and magic effects. here it is possible with a standard weapon that is given at the beginning of the pass the whole game,there's the matter someone like that

T
TimKar 03.06.20

This gun was not looking, because running around with AK-47 Uprising. But just remember that in Itakua didn't find it. Maybe we will have in the future to return and then he will appear.

a
a_noob_is 03.06.20

The Wolf Mercenary
I remember on the forum someone wrote that was looking for a gun in one location which ekasana in the description, and found completely different. Also wondering whether the localization of either developed confused. Although if there is off to on with the PTA is messed up and not corrected....

C
CooperVRN36 03.06.20

The Wolf Mercenary
I found the FAMAS, I do not remember the where current of ) or Malka or Pucara

B
BOISKAUT 03.06.20

CooperVRN36
Probably Malka, as I'm all pukaru has been, there is none.

V
Volk-Naemnik 03.06.20

CooperVRN36
Thank you. Just yesterday Malka began to strip.

R
Ravenara 03.06.20

G2 is located in Inca the Fireplace, the map shows the area in which is a hut on top of a mountain, it lies in G2.