3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vanya Rygalov 03.06.20 08:35 pm

And he can still Cossack long voyage?

Quite by accident I discovered a detail that was previously not paying attention.

For the sake of interest I googled and as it turned out, my radical views (see the picture) such decorations are pretty outdated.
Or tales of olden times - Gypsies, sailors, Cossacks, the only one not killed the heir and other crap that defines earring men's ear as a distinctive caste basis of various kinds.
Or modern (the mother of his dig-dig) trend - just men who like like jewelry and... everything.
Maybe, maybe... While I will not argue.
Although...
Well what the fuck normal guy to insert in the ear all sorts of rubbish?!
Or is he not a man at all?
And in General - should men decorate her that way?
23 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shine 03.06.20

True man should not wear earrings. Because he is a man. And all this newfangled tolerastov only leads to a decline of aidosti, forcing men to not wear anything stitched for men armor, marked with trademarks is honestly the products of hunting skins. They even go after him on the brilliant as decorations on the prostitutes, cars and not to tame their peasant hands wild horses. Men began to forget the proper terms, decorating their homes with Wallpaper, and the hands of expensive watches made of gold girl. Some of them even drove to the head feeling of some wonderful and forced to enjoy the contemplation of paintings and graphics in games.
But the most disgusting that men began to love women, becoming a henpecked, ignoring all of this military code of Bushido, propedeuse the only pure love - the love of man for man.
So nyneshnie Clooney can with her body to do anything, because the real men in nature is left.

m
masha 03.06.20

What's wrong with dressing up in lingerie?
I think a real man is one that does not fit the image of a man, which describe females.

M
Mag Otshelnik 03.06.20

Self-Murderer
Is it thick or thin?