3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nikitasuper15 03.06.20 08:36 pm

What is the ending I get? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I pushed Dykstra, thus lost the mission with the murder of Radovid, but CRIS behaved well, played with her in the snow, visited the grave Scale and so on.
What is the ending I get?The worst?
24 Comments
Sort by:
R
RBunny 03.06.20

nikitasuper15
Branch Radovica on CRIS does not affect

n
nikitasuper15 03.06.20

RBunny
she will become the Empress if Emhyr dead, and Radovid alive?Still impact

t
this isnt weed 03.06.20

Imgur die, CRIS will be vedmochka

R
RBunny 03.06.20

nikitasuper15
Well,in fact, only indirectly,but it's not bad ending for the CRIS

n
nikitasuper15 03.06.20

Andruxa_2015
I visited Vizim to talk to Amhara, it's not povleyalo?

S
Sorento NSK 03.06.20

CRIS will be the Witcher; at the expense of women you like??? what intrigues stirred up, with the and you will. In principle, the ending of the rules should be

n
nikitasuper15 03.06.20

353Accord353
Triss, I like it better

S
Sorento NSK 03.06.20

and Baron how are things???

n
nikitasuper15 03.06.20

353Accord353
I have a wife Baron crazy

t
this isnt weed 03.06.20

nikitasuper15
If Radovid alive, will not be affected. If he died, CRIS was the Empress.

T
Towelie75 03.06.20

Andruxa_2015
No, because if you give the North such as Dijkstra, killing Radovid, Emhyr well as their nobles decided to do it.

n
nikitasuper15 03.06.20

Okay, thank you all, and then had the replay

S
Sorento NSK 03.06.20

nikitasuper15
one of the signs of a good ending that he and the wife live and go to search for a cure

t
this isnt weed 03.06.20

Towelie75
Well, I've never Dijkstra didn't help, so didn't know about it.

F
Fei Fong 03.06.20

If played in the snow. if Imgur did not take the cash, and when CRIS said they say she decides to stay with her or not. if I went to bury with her her Kent. if the end chosen in the dialog mol, remember what happened and the Elf wants to cheat on her.. then she will be vedmochka.. There seems to be do not care who you are with Yen or Triss.. same With Distro also I he even broke his leg for the 2nd)) then make a moral dialogues with CRIS she needs to understand that she is dear to the Witcher..

n
nikitasuper15 03.06.20

Fei Fong
I played in the snow, went to the grave, defeated the Elf shelter and didn't take money, enough for vidmaza ending?

F
Fei Fong 03.06.20

nikitasuper15
Yes.but if you have Amhara had the cash because this is a key point. I don't expect that she's gonna stay.. to Amharu don't have to go.. but I went and grandmother did not take. she hand enough then Geralt as support for the insolent him)))).. at the end of the pick before it the portal will go. remember what it was(or they say how good it was) I understand. and that Elf would cheat on her.. and everything goes on stage. she remembers Geralt as played out in the snow at Amhara was with her. on clade and detsvte in Caere. and then not say what will happen.. main look for there хитро0)))

_
__DOC__ 03.06.20

You will fall besaratinia aluminum underpants, pants on bolts, full tech. In short, you'll be happy. Tuesday and Friday will call 2 whores pretending Yen and Triss, they can play along or send. And the rest - an ordinary life.

B
Bupycop 03.06.20

Fei Fong
Key point if CRIS actually came to Vizim, and the money can be taken(if the other key decisions were positive) and the ending will be good

F
Fei Fong 03.06.20

Bupycop
well XS. I've seen they say if the grandmother to take if CRIS have Amhara bye happy end..