3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergey Gololobov 03.06.20 08:37 pm

How to open elite sails, bow special shape and a special sh (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

Says that you need to get this on UPLAY. What to do-you need - tell me, please.
8 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anastassii 03.06.20

You need a license. When you start the Uplay launcher (similar to Steam) in the Library to choose the Assassin and open the page of the game and the Uplay. There You will find Achievements, awards, etc., here in the Awards will see the swords of Toledo, the steering wheel and more. Sold for particular points, which accumulate in Uplay for the fulfillment of various conditions in different games. for example, to complete the 1st Chapter. Award 10 points. And much more. For games, there are all described.

After click buy selected, it is automatically rasplachivaetsya in the game.

S
Sergey Gololobov 03.06.20

Thank you so much. All clear! :-)

A
Anastassii 03.06.20

Please )))

D
Denis Kyokushin 03.06.20

What sails do?I have not changed

S
Sergey Gololobov 03.06.20

Den-z2011
Actually nothing on impact. For more skin. Just a collector's thing of type of helm, bow shape or most of the costumes.

M
MunchkiN 616 03.06.20

in the licensed version has a fleet through the Internet - there is given a part of the sails. something like it is possible in the course of game play to get in the cartoon.
and so anything they are certainly not affected. just will leather bdsm sails.

K
Karamba007 03.06.20

How to sail with diamonds?

L
Lexinton 03.06.20

Anastassii
Rewards purchased on Uplay long ago opened through different Unlocker. just look in the Internet, everything is there.
I have them open and was all additional content Uplay which open through their shop.