3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vidgin 17.10.19 03:57 am

Tips for the ratio of mana/stamina a/KHP (Outward)

Hi! Going in a short time to get to the source of magic and mana. But I don't know how much to take... are There any tips from the experienced? How much you need mana for a pure combat mage? How much mana the mage-warrior? How much mana for warrior with magic support? In General, the help :)

PS in General, did not wait for there response and found the information myself: on average, the best way to increase mana to 80 at the beginning (other then default stats will fall from 100 to 80, too, and will 80 80 80). And only then you can come back and raise mana for certain builds and needs. I.e. in the beginning 80маны enough.
5 Comments
Sort by:
M
MythOfTheLight 17.10.19

where quest gash on Manu?

S
Siber800 17.10.19

In the cave of mana (it is located inside a large mountain in the middle of the initial cards Hersonissos) (uphill entrance there are 3 different factions), you can enter any entrance, at any time, a special quest to get there no need, at least from the start to go there)

a
aist16 16.10.20

MythOfTheLight
The quest gives zagard in Berg, but, you can and without a quest.

a
aist16 16.10.20

Who would suggest how to get rid of corruption (desecration)?
Where to find the right potions, spell or healer?

P
Prisk 16.02.21

the main thing is not more than 80 mana. otherwise it is very unpleasant to deal with low endurance. theoretically, you can close up a magician in the middle of the game. having mana regen and gear for minus the mana cost (for example, the golden lich set: holoa -25%, roofing felts 20%, or 25% and sneakers -10%). for the curious, in theory, the maximum mana cost reduction (which I got without the DLC) is -75%. Considering that there is booze, which also gives minus the cost of mana, without passive skills you can drive with minimal mana. Well, given the passive, you can safely dial -99%