3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Killzombi 03.06.20 08:37 pm

Hangs when grabbing a zombie (Dying Light)

played in the beginning of last year was such a problem. right now I decided to play The Following. thought these bugs will disappear but no(
in General, when you grab a zombie, get green shit plivacki or when you start with someone the conversation and starts the movie - all these moments the game stay warm for a few seconds. sometimes 2-3, sometimes 10. the sound is, the picture froze. don't know what to think. gtx760, i5 2500, 8gb.
5 Comments
Sort by:
J
JohnFender 03.06.20

Killzombi
Computer weak), and generally check the game cache in steam and see what else besides games busy PC during the game

A
Alex497 03.06.20

Killzombi
Try to reduce graphics quality. At me too such was, I do not know now, did not check...

K
Killzombi 03.06.20

XS, the game runs at max with no freezes in open areas and hangs at the beginning of a dialogue somewhere in the building in a small room

A
Arhangel-X 03.06.20

same garbage( at max, in any place, with any number of zombies without a single reduction in fps. but it also hangs while the bites and the beginning of the dialogues(

M
Magnum 500 03.06.20

Once downloaded version. 1.12.1 with The Following in the game, MicroProse what to play uncomfortable. How to get rid of?