3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
indahouse 03.06.20 08:37 pm

The invisible raider (Fallout 4)

I often have this:
Roam, stealth smooth out the base from raiders, I don't see, and then BAM - DANGER. Hear next Champ walks like a ghoul. Aim the sight in the void, shoot and kill the invisible raider. It can even collect loot, but the body is not visible, and the cursor it says that this is the raider. Sometimes the raider invisible kills me - UPS for the neck and I die under strange noises like a ghoul. Sometimes he just walks by me, does not kill. In what situation I was with him did not fall... he Appears in almost every sweep. The vats can not be detected. Play on difficulty Survival so he and I often spoils the life. Was at whom such?

PS it Seems to me that this bug is related with some stealth skill. As if it were an ordinary soul of the visible Rader, who was killed by vanston from a sitting position. So sobsno is invisible.
8 Comments
Sort by:
E
EMPs 03.06.20

indahouse
a screenshot would be really something, if so...
as for this bug too late already, the forum would have whined a long time

That mod cheats?

If you look in English - knocks a couple of those on trims, and several of the video all say that when usage certain mods/Chita tgm

Something like that?
Spoiler

https://steamcommunity.com/app/377160/discussions/0/496881136928728478/

i
indahouse 03.06.20

EMPs
Duck like described, what's the point of invisibility are the Scrin? Some cosmetic mods are, I'll try without them. Don't use cheats (console do not open in survival).

E
EMPs 03.06.20

indahouse
Good to see the strip, or whatever) Just the danger does not mean anything, because the enemy can be nnom radius, depending on perception.

i
indahouse 03.06.20

EMPs
Yes, everything as in the video, but I usually vanscott and the red point on the compass is not visible (feature mode survival) and I'm dateless. Fashion turned off (left DLC and asylum 1080) - did not help. Made screen dead invisible.

Spoiler

D
Dr.Kostet 03.06.20

I get that the enemies fail in texture and from there, make noise, swear. But apparently with firearms or because of the textures not shmalyaet. One radscorpion chasing me underground for a long time.

B
Basil44 03.06.20

indahouse, type in console TCL and down into the ground (Yes, you play on survival, but to change the level of difficulty it five seconds). I had not time, when a ghoul or raider sank into the earth, and noise out there.

indahouse wrote:
Made screen dead invisible.
next time sauzay TCL - check my guess...

i
indahouse 03.06.20

Basil44
Hardly... I killed it in front of him, blood gushing out of the air and the sight you can see that he walks the earth. Everything as in the video.
The level of difficulty I'm afraid to downgrade, it says that to return it will not, and remain only in bed.

L
Lex-one 03.06.20

indahouse
This is because asylum 1080, just realized turning off mods one by one.