3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SolomidRUS 03.06.20 08:38 pm

The hero of Ferelden(Spoilers for DAI) (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Hey all, recently graduated from the passage of the Inquisition, and here again decided to take up this game. But after rethink their decisions regarding the Hero of Ferelden, because during the passage he saw that Flemet takes the old God soul from Morrigan's son, and began to doubt his decision regarding the Dark Ritual. Hardly a soul will go DB on something good. So I decided to find out who and what is the solution adopted in the final Origins and why:)
P. S. and also who and what decision was accepted the decision about Logeyna(Already began to doubt his decision to kill him)
21 Comments
Sort by:
T
TimKar 03.06.20

SolomidRUS
Executed the bastard.

E
Ewgenij_BLR 03.06.20

Logan executed. Morrigan slept with Alistair.

D
Dimkinpark 03.06.20

Hmm, some Avengers. I think those who read the lost throne, did not execute Logeyna. The saving of Ferelden from orlesians 70% merit Logeyna, therefore making him a grey warden ,he will fully redeem his betrayal.

Y
You wanna PUNCAKE 03.06.20

SolomidRUS
The hero of the battle of Isley, a great strategist and military leader. Despite the consequences of his deeds ( which almost all have explanations), I left him alive. Battle in Ostagar was suicide, he couldn't send soldiers to their deaths, whom he knew and was worried about. Well, he would go to signal what? There was a Horde of darkspawn. Horde. Archdemon wasn't seen, and even if the battle was won (which I doubt) then the threat would not be eliminated, and the army would be severely depleted. Soldiers almost would not have happened and anyone could go to war with Ferelden. In the first place which was afraid of Logan, and in particular the second yoke orleya. The King was young and stupid, all dreaming of the great battles and the prowess of his father. But that's only Maric and Logain knew that war is not a fairy tale. It is death and cries, without valor, and even more romance. And if you were a King or the son of a tailor, for the death of all smooth. Either you or you.

S
Superdiman777 03.06.20

Sick of the topic with the Logeyna. In agreement with the opinion Alistair about his account. Conspiracy against Koslanda, the slave trade, the poisoning of the Earl Eamona, the charge against the Grey wardens, etc. the Battle of Ostagar only the least what is to blame Logeyna, or even to forgive, given the strategy of the battle, but the above listed items slightly confuse. All for the sake of his country, the end justifies the means, dictators are not born. And that if we didn't stop him? If you remember the Stolen Throne, Yes, merit Logeyna here is very small, and Marika warned that if he let Logeyna too close that it will sooner or later betray.
Returning to the theme about the Hero of Ferelden and Morrigan's child. Now I think that the best option is to have Morrigan was a normal kid (of course in this case you need affair with her), that is to refuse the dark ritual and let the offended pregnant she goes and Flemet then in the future broken off. And Logeyna is forgiving only to he had stopped archdemon and the Grey warden was still alive, that's the way the old man his guilt and atone for, though not in the eyes of my Grey warden Cousland, whose family minced allowed because of political games.

G
Galinka. 03.06.20

Superdiman777
I fully agree with the opinion about Logeyna.But if playing as a male character to abandon the ritual and Morrigan'll go where she had normalbaby would it be?

S
Superdiman777 03.06.20

Galinka.2401
In this case you need affair with her. Of course this implies that you should at least once in her shawl for a night stay...

Y

Superdiman777
Well, about Eamona, leading writer long ago expressed.
"You know, that was never mentioned, but the plan Eamon was never supposed to die from the poison. He had a long time to be sick long enough for Isolde tried all means and sent the knights in search of drugs, and after the conflict with Kaylana would be resolved, he would have given the antidote. In Radcliffe was sent an elf to keep an eye on the situation, and if Eamon became worse, Logan would be able to send the medicine at the same time. Or at least that was the original plan. If Eamon died in the name of saving Ferelden from the yoke of orleya, Logan wouldn't particularly upset.
Yes, but this was not done in preparation for Ostagar. This was done because it was expected that Logan and Kaylan will eventually become enemies, and Earl Eamon certainly be firmly to support Kylan. As I said, Logan of those people who prefer to keep their enemies were neutralized before the direct fight.
In my opinion, Logan did not go to Ostagar with the idea to run away from the battlefield. Nevertheless, it is obvious that he Kailana were serious disagreements — mostly because of Kylan attempts to come to terms with Orlaam. Logan certainly going some way to join with the king in the confrontation, depriving it of allies, and so on. But planning whether Logan to kill Cailan? No, I don't think. I think he did what he does best, and try to get to that moment, burst out of the final dispute with the king, the battle was already won.
If he thought that riding into the valley, will be able to win the battle, he would likely have done so. The solution, in my opinion, was made when Loghain saw the signal."

For Koslanda. Logan turned a blind eye to the atrocities Howe for one simple reason. Both the most hated Orley. Rendon and also Nathaniel in Awekening, claimed that Bryce of Cousland was going to sell the country to arlesiana (of course Bryce wouldn't do that, but HOU why then believed in it). And I agree with the slave trade, too, and it is certainly not to forgive. In DA: I you can understand what he's sorry for what he did. And his victim is in the Shadows? I think that he repaid all sins.

D
Dimkinpark 03.06.20

The stolen throne and the Calling the best books in DA world, read in one breath, others so-so.

S
SolomidRUS 03.06.20

About what to do with Logeyna I've already decided)) I hope that Alistair will be able to reason with Anora on the throne(of Logan alive, Anora+Alistair on the throne)) But what to do with the Dark Ritual, there is still doubt)) For after the passing of the Inquisition know what Flemet pocket soul DB

S
SolomidRUS 03.06.20

In addition, there is a high probability that BioWare is already doing addition about the GF, for the entry in the code that the Guard went to look for the remedy Call gives some hope to meet him)

D
Dimkinpark 03.06.20

Strange, but I have Flemet left small with Morrigan, and flemet at the end is eaten up by SOLAS ^^

M
MunchkiN 616 03.06.20

maybe about the baby morigan and pitch the gods will be in the next episode
but maybe not maybe the choice options to those topic to develop on this choice Nada to score.
technically, I don't quite understand what it means to take the soul of an ancient God. patamu that this is a dragon which all sorts of hawks and inquisitors slaughtered for a barbecue. but arhidemon affected with syphilis so that he has a brain like a mess of filth then. the guard dies but it's for the most part people child no but he is the type of adsorbed dragon soul. otherwise it would be like the master.
that is, what will this child most likely some pitch a sorcerer with age, it can manifest abilities nano pawson at the very least, he would like flemet.
but then I adhere to roughly the position of morigan - count pitch will be the ancient God that was to morrow. prikolnenko same.
while the first part had 2 major decisions. either Alistair or Morrigan climbs on Logan. solely to obtain nadopasana.
regarding the logeyna. how was he as a person and why he threw the king I already vaguely remember. although if candy and cookies to fill it then says. but his position is even more rotten with the plague, he will Mahatta, he definitely did not. he was just a convenient opportunity to get rid of king and put the blame on Mohr and custody. I still don't remember whether my gg having an affair with him.

R
Runaa 03.06.20

Dimkinpark
She took the soul of the old God and the child she doesn't need. If for example just the child will be without a soul for God, the scenes with him and Flament at all.

MunchkiN 616
The child became an ordinary boy, his strength was taken away, no third.

V
Voin1 03.06.20

Yes, I also Logeyna took the SS. Still he is a good man, especially if you give him gifts to increase the location and to talk. I was glad to see him in DAI, but had to leave in the Shadows, as your hawk, of course, more expensive.

As for the endings, nothing is clear, neither with the child nor with the SOLAS. While only speculation.

H
Hophophololop 03.06.20

If Morrigan is with child, what will Flemet?

S
SolomidRUS 03.06.20

Reflect and decided in a situation with Logeynom. Alistair and Anora to the throne, Logeyna in the blue battalion and the archdemon about it. Dark ritual no, the Guardian is alive and on the throne strong ruler)

Y

Hophophololop
I was off the roller, responding to a similar question.

S
SolomidRUS 03.06.20

Thanks for all the advice and opinions), and all the best)

I
Ichigo_Kun 03.06.20

Morrigan left before the fight with the dragon, because the child has not received. Alistair went and became the king Anoras. Logan killed the archdemon.