3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pohmelovich 03.06.20 08:38 pm

Freezes the computer under load.

Gentlemen scholars,the situation is this:Played the Witcher,and suddenly the screen became brown and stripes and the sound from the speakers came a buzzing like a transistor.
The computer didn't respond to the keyboard and reset button,so I turned it off just de-energized.When turned on,the monitor showed nothing,the light on it was showing standby mode,although the computer worked as usual.In the end, he became normal boot times with tenth.But now the computer began to hang during or after the game,the screen has gained some color.
The program AIDA64 loaded vidyuhi when he stopped the test after a couple of seconds video and white screen.Thinking that the problem is overheating of the video card,took out and cleaned it,bought in 2013,never cleaned:

Then the computer began to boot the first time,but with such
artefaktai:

Then these bands disappeared,and all like became normal,but it is necessary to run the game and after 2-3 minutes again hangs a brown-striped color(last time it was),but without Eugenia.
Who knows what's going on?If vidyuhi got burned,why out of the game the computer works?What to do?
19 Comments
Sort by:
V
Videum 03.06.20

A common situation when the graphics card died from chronic overheating ,and most likely dead judging by the photos the memory and not the chip I have lying in the closet for a long time with the same symptoms nvidia 9800gtx+ and it just died memory ,most likely you have nothing to help only a new graphics card to go buy,to repair this do not see the point ,few people will undertake its repair .

M
MunchkiN 616 03.06.20

most likely it is a soldering or something that does not chip. or smacked some sort of supply chain
if peck can run without a video card it is better to burn without the stress tests. if it is the PSU or a problem in pitch it will make itself felt.

G
Gvalchir 03.06.20

Probably the dump of the chip. If he's going to have to carry on reballing.

d
dobro4insky 03.06.20

Pohmelovich
Poor map....What's there now with the processor,it is terrible to imagine....Respect to you,go for a new card))))

B
Bombardirovschik 03.06.20

Had to clean the comp, punk.
Or at least to monitor temperature.
Now you got to RADION 460 , take this beast, there can not be cleaned YEARS

G
GG4 03.06.20

Pohmelovich
Tin what Shmatko dust, you have 3 years did not clean or what? First time I see this at all, most likely from overheating, dead, through a layer of dust good of no valves.

P
Pohmelovich 03.06.20

Did a stress test without a video card,everything is normal like with the rest of the comp.
The question is this:I Think to repair it,with the subsequent sale.How about repair cost will be.
Now about the new map).I was advised this GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1050TI, GV-N105TG1 GAMING-4GD
What do you say?

The system is now such
CPU type - Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3450 CPU @ 3.10 GHz
Mother - MSI B75A-G43
RAM - 8 GB
B. p. - 600W
Graphics card - AMD Radeon R9 200 / HD 7970 Series
Memory size - 3072 MB
Memory type - GDDR5:

D
Dreik Fernis 03.06.20

Pohmelovich wrote:
What do you say?
Clean Pitch and don't try to sell to someone as its not remontirovanniy.

P
Pohmelovich 03.06.20

Thank you all!If you have something to add - feel free))

B

Pohmelovich
1050ti going to take?

P
Pohmelovich 03.06.20

Bomber
Yes.

F
Fei Fong 03.06.20

ahahaah wow you killed her.. she was cooled by %50-60 with such dust. Radik just scored.. in fact died there... odd MB transist what.. if the chip..blue would produce.. or as wrote above memory Profi... bring it..

P
Pohmelovich 03.06.20

Fei Fong
The exciting question is,how much repair cost will be.

F
Fei Fong 03.06.20

Pohmelovich
depending on the damage... if REBOL chip or something else.. then from the ruble 3+ though the ivasyk don't go)

P
Pohmelovich 03.06.20

Fei Fong
On avito such seven pieces of the cheapest,will be able to sell it for five,indicating that after a repair?

F
Fei Fong 03.06.20

Pohmelovich
no idea.. I do more snooping only in the mobile(laptop) the idea is take a map that is normal for his age.. only if there reboll do not think there's a good chance it will sale.. for this time.. read in the other what is REBOL and how much work vidyaha))

B

Pohmelovich
five after the repair is hell!
still don't know whether to fix it by the way

W
WAga 03.06.20

Looked at the top pictures, got my vidyuhi blew 3 dust put it back...
Author obkleyte system unit antipiretiki filters...

L
Lexx77 03.06.20

WAga
The author went rogue (http://forums.playground.ru/hardware/video/ustanovka_karty_gigabyte_geforce_gtx_1050ti_gv_n105tg1_gaming_4gd-930539/) , there is not to dust already...)))