3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
russiman87 03.06.20 08:38 pm

Jump fps without any obvious reason (Watch_Dogs 2)

Hello!
The people, explain what the problem is. A machine: i5 4570 + GTX 970 Jetstream + Samsung SSD (installed in there game) + 8Gb DDR3 + Win 7. Versed with the settings in order to achieve an acceptable framerate (at least 50), in the end, put on high (no antialiasing, no fog, no SSLR, the rest is all just high). We measured the runtime system: in the city center, the download GP 75-85%, load CPU cores 70-95%, the use of RAM - up to 6Gb. You get 50-60 fps, BUT being in the same place fps regularly falls to 40 or even 35 fps for no apparent reason and a few seconds just as quickly rises to the usual 50-60. And so constantly. If you go, for example, on a motorcycle downs are becoming more frequent and longer. In other games such jumps are not observed, the iron is not even loaded 100%. Understand that the configuration is not first-class, so twisted even below the recommended settings in geforce expirience. How to get rid of these spikes? On lower settings? I think it does not correct the situation, and to see graphics like gta4 2008 sample is highly undesirable. Enlighten me pliz what to do in my case? Where is the weakness?
7 Comments
Sort by:
s
skid951 03.06.20

check the temperature of the video card if more than 85 that you just have to clean well, and check the settings for the power settings in Windows and NVIDIA drivere , Yeshe try to disable vertical sync in the game and try to lower these settings Extra Details,Geometry,San Francisco Fog.

r
russiman87 03.06.20

skid951
Thank you. Temperature GP 70-79, norm. Power supply is always on maximum performance. For the sake of experiment put everything on the lowest settings, turned off everything. Traveled on a motorcycle near the Park in SF. And with all the misery happening on the screen fps still threw from 75 to 50, i.e. jump to 25фпс! on the lowest! in the same area. In short, it seems that the game is just not finished. Well, not me GTA5 with a similar chart to fly with almost no lags on high/ultra with anti-aliasing, and then the pins on the minimum... I sin on the processor, but not to brake so much at minimum! By the way, the version of the game 1.07.141.6.988937. The patch was not yet?

C
CryteK 03.06.20

this game is very voracious in everything,percent acceleration let go if possible

F
Fei Fong 03.06.20

sobsna for this game that would be comfortable on high-ultra and even stream pulled. need ай7 . and the fact that the game is like 16 threads) 4 flow of your ай5 think they went to hell))

r
russiman87 03.06.20

Fei Fong
16 threads? It turns out, those who do not have the extra 100 Grand on a gaming PC needs to suffer and suffer ) the Most lousy i7 of the last generation of more than 20 tyrov worth it, better SLR camera to buy ) I Think there's just optimization, does not smell. I twisted all the way to the maximum - well, there's nothing there that would require such resources. No better than gta and only slightly better than the last part. Why would a game with cartoon graphics server percent don't know.

w
william1992 03.06.20

russiman87
To hamsters bought new cards and processors

F
Fei Fong 03.06.20

russiman87
PS4 box and 16 stream processors. PS 3 and 360 2006 nuclear 8 -)))) I think