3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Farusin 03.06.20 08:38 pm

How fast to pump the team!? (FIFA 17)

Guys, Hello. I am a novice, a long and tedious zadrotit not want to. Could you tell where could most effectively spend the coins. Of course, I understand that it all depends on my pens-hook, but also what products will help me as soon as possible to pump up the team. Where better to invest, what then was not sorry. Thanks in advance!)
5 Comments
Sort by:
b
brothersfut 03.06.20

Farusin
interesting question))to begin to create a team of ode or two that they play and accumulating the tactics and skill!otherwise, any pumping will not help))

F
Farusin 03.06.20

It goes without saying. But still wondering, what products can accelerate this process.

R
RTYWD 03.06.20

Farusin
Buy players on the market,don't worry about sets,gold you can buy on the cheap from 500 to 2,000,into position,play the tournaments with the computer,still can buy in the store the increase in prize coins for eyewear,the most effective way(for the lazy)this game,to buy FIFA points for real money well and spend it for the purpose.

k
kosstyan 03.06.20

and learn to play!!!even if you have all the colored players!!A good player will beat you with ordinary gold players!!although your team is stellar !!(and not forgetting the chemistry of the players!)

F
Farusin 03.06.20

Thanks) Guys, tell me, what is now the most popular players (not gamers themselves, as it were, futbolita). And as you can see the ratings of these players? Thanks in advance!)