3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RAZIEL_ 17.10.19 03:57 am

Impressions of the game (Elite Dangerous)

Finally the game came out and share their experiences.
19 Comments
Sort by:
o
osdf 17.10.19

and who write the will be---fools for 4500 to buy there!!!

w
wemadeFOX_moon 17.10.19

well on the game to say , the picture is beautiful, the scale is also impressive, good atmosphere and sound.
of the minuses can be noted intermittently occurring bugs. While this is the first impressions of the game then play we will see..

M
Maklline66 17.10.19

osdf
lol, a couple of days ago it was 2800, so that means time to buy =)

The question of how to perform tasks on the murder?
Here, for example, took the job on Alibaba(or whatever it is, it does not matter in short) on the destruction of the 4 pirate ships on elevate. We arrived there, and... basically what to do next I have no idea =)
Flew to unknown sources, there met me one ship, blabbed something about Alibaba, well, I failed, as a result, elevate my head is the reward. CANT?

m
mir_trud_may 17.10.19

Maklline66
bought it, flew...I'll wait for the localization. Without her mighty spire the darkness, just sit down and transfers Googly...It's annoying and kills the whole buzz. Better a month or two to wait and then enjoy the game fully. I remember in the X3 started to play there and in Russian until move - flourish.

M
Maklline66 17.10.19

English here, mechanics heavy without it.
Fly until Novoship(on the needles, which gives for pre-order, scored to the best of times).
The task here is simple, if you understand what's stupid all tied to random points. Took a contract to murder fly in the right system and wool for the unknown points. Can be like another NPC to interact, but I don't know how. yet just compete and get the goods.
But jobs for mercenaries muddy. Until vduplil how to do them

K
Ksardex 17.10.19

The game is a masterpiece - even with English not in frets but in this case I have not experienced in any game. If you are not lazy and configure voice control - play even more fun. Of course you need to modify a lot, but as I understand developers want to use third party landing on the planet, the possibility of movement inside the ship, station, planet (the latter I think can be expected not earlier than 2016) and Russian localization. Let finished. At the moment the game is 70% implemented on their value, I think that next year will be at 100% or more. Bribes of course that Elite is head and shoulders above counterparts in the implementation plan. Of course all expected to Star Citizen, but its still a long wait.

d
dennise 17.10.19

The game is quite impressed, though I'm not aficionados kosmosimov, but the moment this game deserves to get her noticed, the only negative is the price in ruble terms, problems with the management not experienced using Xbox pad for the pc, while flying Novoship once been attacked by another player but quickly went into hyperspace, the adrenaline in the game enough.

A
AlekseyHom 17.10.19

Well played left. Finalka, if I understand correctly. How does it feel?
On Metacritic put basically 7 points. A third of the reviews are negative.

D
Doc_81 17.10.19

PUT! NOT life LONG WAITED!))) SEQUEL! I don't care that the game is very WORTHY of ATTENTION! especially for fans of the 90s! IMHO

Spoiler

s
sem0001230 17.10.19

The game is good and is being constantly improved ! Don't understand why the game don't like but the game is interesting ... Developers are all doing awesome, starting from planting at the station till the scales of the universe . The game has something to do piracy , contract killings , smuggling , trade and finally research ! My rating of 10 because the game is still not quite completed yet I do not advise all fans ekshona to play . Because battles are few and far between . The developers promise landing on planets and walking in stations .

b
borman 17.10.19

Eh would make our continued PARKAN-3.

G
GreenDevil666 17.10.19

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3aFf9aJ4zKC9kqNsmuH0jg

i
insel260 17.10.19

Hmm, bought the game at a discount. I thought the game is not early access and already established and complete. But for an hour of real time I was thrown out of the game already 7 times! Just, without error, without any reason, the game collapses and all bite your elbows gentlemen!
700 rubles I paid for a piece of unoptimized shit, in which there is no normal tutorial for a beginner. Was trained, or rather the first 2 missions, because in the third (where you have to kill the pirates), I was first kicked out of the game, the second time you switch weapons I was again thrown out for the third time after killing 2 ships, the game will not count the assignment...
Damn, what a pity. The game is shit, even to compare with something difficult. Really for 5 years could not fix such bugs at the start of the game??? Not really could not eliminate departures from the game... Carelessness and apathy thrives. Will demand refund game is horrible for the beginner!

M
MLShadow 17.10.19

insel260
During the game kicked 1 time and that was the update servers, so it's a problem with the ISP or the computer.

g
gliga142 02.12.20

Graphon - I was hoping I was wrong and YouTube cut it, but no - it looks worse than in Nexus: The Jupiter Incident of 2004.. It's as if Vasyan with 5b made flat textures of planets and everything.
Gameplay - the ship feels - as if you do not fly, and go on a space train without shaking.
In general - for fans hmm, do not even know what fans, meticulous simulators can, where you need to press 100500 buttons that would go forward ..

T
Taurin78 16.12.21

Yeah bought the game, now I regret it, the idea is not bad, but to play with this control !!!!! You need to amputate the nerves first, so clumsy, so complicated !!!!! Horror !!!!!

T
Taurin78 16.12.21

sem0001230
I for example from her clumsy management, which is inconvenient !!!

r
requiemmm 16.12.21

Taurin78
There control as in X, everything is reassigned and reduced to 12 buttons. WSADQE shunting and rotation, ZX gas brake, LUJK chassis, weapons, jump of two kinds. The rest is needed once a year and just eat. It was not necessary to amputate your nerves, but to think at least a little.

O
Overdive 03.04.22

Great game, I've been playing for about 3 months. It turned out to cut the steering wheel and ride in the TRP straight kayfovo during the study of the planets for the presence of biology. Particularly convenient is the division into a single and online game. As for the battle, both on the ships and on the legs, the action is perfectly felt and in some situations the tension, because you don’t always have the best weapons on the field)))