3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Skellige 03.06.20 08:40 pm

Itself weak and strong deck ? (Gwent: The Witcher Card Game)

Yeah, a lot depends on luck and the player but still there are decks which is obvious advantages before other decks. one I notice that the Northern Kingdom play very rarely ? it is understandable why. almost all normal cards vulnerable before weather effects, and I'm playing for the Monsters and with all the weather effects + Dagon is Eredine, no problem doing take off every time. of course strength is not only in the pagodas and all the intricacies of writing for a long time, but there are other simple but very effective card against With K. so the trick this deck is no different, what can be said about XYZ'taels and monsters, which in my opinion are the strongest decks. Well, Skellige, though stronger than It , but the first candidates think does not hold. there are drawbacks to some of the maps but for the beta I hope everyone will correct and Polish. in short this is my opinion and observation. share their thoughts about the decks
10 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 03.06.20

Skellige
What is there to say? Each deck has a retaining bracket of the deck, just have a strong deck with the highest winrate and all the statistics, builds and all that of each other counter, has long been in the Internet, I see no reason here to discuss it. Here is the website if you do not know
Спойлерhttp://www.gwentdb.com/

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 03.06.20

Well, look, the monsters are the knackery, lavogez and nests of monsters. If the deck you have 3 pieces of both of dragic, then take off first and googletv knackery, and then 2-3 nests (how lucky) and all your round. But in the next round would have been in normal play.
But this contra is very simple, if your opponent has a card with massive damage.
From Skellige you can throw 3 wild bear and 3 topolsica clan Tirzah. Bears give damage, and the Axemen due to this, replenish its strength.
The Northern kingdoms often play. There seems to have Radovid something cool, plus radunskie elite troops(or as them there), which become Golden when on the field 3 or more such cards. Also elite cavalry brown banners drags, throw it, then Foltest doubling down on HP or add anything.
Here is scoiatael more or less balanced deck, they have no uber-mega-bends cards(well, I haven't opened).
Now waiting for the deck Nilfgaard.

y
yagaorl 03.06.20

Played all the decks in my deck USgal more or less balanced, he played for the monsters, because almost the entire deck is collected, but for the sake of interest have different, to say with confidence what the deck stronger difficult, the weather conditions does not always help, and solved everything in one map.. I would say that solve much neutral cards, those same gold, neutral, good opportunities, and here at nut, gold, in my opinion a bit weaker.. In skellige and Cal'taels more tactics and tricks.. I guess I'm a little annoying the amount of silver cards, I mean why limited, gold may clear, but silver I would like more..

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 03.06.20

yagaorl
6 or 8 silver would be cool, and the monsters have set themselves the 3 witches, a cow, well, there is a choice of 4 or 5 normal cards, but only 2 remains and it hurt a little, it is necessary to give preference to those or other cards.
On the other hand, if there are too many silver, then it really will be an imbalance. Take the example of the same deck monsters. You have 3 witches and 3 witch, the final round, you have in hand one copy of both. Here the victory is unambiguous, because witches = witches and 21 = 19. Although there are already a matter of chance, because such a development event is a bit unlikely.

I
Iikeaboss 03.06.20

Skellige
Sever all wasted because, before the North won 9/10 of the parties.

_
_Ozymandias_ 03.06.20

Now this is the most powerful elves, monsters and Islands.
The North only at the beginning of the rules, and when Apache 5+ level you throw to the elves with 3 gold and a bunch of traps, dancers and dwarves remain on the field until he killed.
If the opponent somehow knows how to play, and not throwing random maps, the North smokes on the sidelines.
Same with monsters and Islands.

D
Dzhoel Miller 03.06.20

All depends on the cards :)

Spoilerset for example my deck

H
Hypest 03.06.20

Ellie Williams
Foltest-the addict lifted, almost all of his ride. It can be controlled easily, but against Aetna and Harold hard.

D
Dzhoel Miller 03.06.20

Hypest
Infantry + of Mandrem + Foltest = terrible force :)

K
KanoVoxLian 03.06.20

Nelfy was weak in my opinion,North is good.