3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
smaizy 03.06.20 08:41 pm

Disassembly of junk on the workbench (Fallout 4)

Understand that, for example, banks can be dismantled into steel, first throwing them in front of the workbench, and then parse, but then in another thread people wrote that you can sort of not be thrown away but put into the bench he recycled, or only one option, i.e. to manually first throw, and then press the R to parse?
11 Comments
Sort by:
x
xXHASLXx 03.06.20

you answered your own question)

s
smaizy 03.06.20

xXaLexX
You only have to throw and dismantle, or in any way?

M
Marty52 03.06.20

smaizy
You can not disassemble and do not spread in the workbench. Keep just items, materials of which you need in inventory. But they have the inventory space to eat, but if you analyze, you, like, no.

T
TarikStolyar 03.06.20

Mr. Cho, who came up with how to parse without throwing out?

S
Sprintin 03.06.20

Yes it would be nice one button to process all(

S
Sprintin 03.06.20

here someone wrote!
like true
As I understand it is not necessary to disassemble the components.When you take the trash it says that it does)let's Say you need a glue like component, it is sufficient to find the tape and glue that you have nothing to disassemble is not necessary)

No need to throw on the floor))) (although unknowingly he's done this before). Come to the workshop, press R, then T (clearing the trash). The point is that the warehouse workshop stores all the trash in the form as it is. But implied auto-parse things, from which you can get the missing resource.
And between databases necessary to help. the satellite (took mutant) and your inventory. Because each database a separate warehouse.
PS very cool while the base castle, aka the Fort.

r
reasp 03.06.20

Sprintin
If you use this averasboro, the better weapons/armor from the trash will get only needed improvement for a specific resource, the remaining resources will go into oblivion.

B
Badull badullkum 03.06.20

what about the button save. what's she doing. allows you to create the object on the workbench, keeps or moves it into a storage bench??? what for me the tire for example to save or glue, on the contrary I disassemble them. who do you think?

S
Strchi 03.06.20

Well krny bogeyman, nothing to disassemble, take off stupid stuff in the workbench and from the workbench he understands when you have to create something.

377885207 03.06.20

I think the theme Creator already knew. two months still passed

k
kan kanich 03.06.20

Automatic disassembly of The Grinder stuff
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15301/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Ffallout4%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D15301&pUp=1