3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JABA AZAZINA 03.06.20 08:42 pm

Will not count achievement (Risen 2: Dark Waters)

Anyone else with this problem ? Mostly even do not count towards the achievement of the master blade, agility, and 10 wins a pistol duel. License, steam. DLS also.
5 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rayan_Kuper 03.06.20

I have no idea. I have no problem with a big of a deal. neither on PC nor consoles. All right fall out once the pump skills to the maximum. Need to upgrade every skill to level 11 and then will give achivku. Generally the maximum level of all Novikov character 10 + 1 for finding legendary items. And to get achivku master gunner you need 10 times to get into the dash for the round. It is easy to do using the program Cheat Engine. You can slow down time for example by 0.05 to get all 10 times for the bottles.

A
Anzhelika04 03.06.20

Yes, it might if you tried to pirate the DLS.

J
JABA AZAZINA 03.06.20

Анжелика04
you license with DLS

J
JABA AZAZINA 03.06.20

Ivan_Ermacovic
I cheat Engin 10 times got. on the controller, everything is easier, just stick vertically move. and skills to 11 increased, even bought the improvements of recent

R
Rayan_Kuper 03.06.20

Skill voodoo can be up to 12 to raise, if crafted earring made of feathers and wear. This drawing can be bought from a merchant in the village of maracajau for 2000 coins, if anyone knows. I play this game on the ps3 and there are objects flying at normal speed and kick in the dash 10 times very easily. But in the pc version for some reason they fly very quickly and all hell will knock. Don't know why they did that. Try to reduce the complexity of the game, it may be easier to get.