3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pepin3d 03.06.20 08:42 pm

Scum Riot (Fallout 4)

For the first time encountered such a thing.
Display a message that the time expires and the settlement may get out of control. Settlement Solar Tides, without a unique homeless. Fully created by me from scratch and still manages to rebel?
+10500 time I play and never randomly generated homeless were not out of control. I understand there are all sorts of Potogonok and Bernice with nominal unmanaged farmers.
This is a new feature in the latest patch 1.6 xxx? At whom such was?
40 Comments
Sort by:
_
__ANNIHILATION__ 03.06.20

Carelia
but this applies only to those posolennym which were not the ones that you created

P
Pepin3d 03.06.20

Carelia
Yes, all that you built is no longer yours
they have to re-take the quest and cheto there to clean up again your was
but once again what can happen to a locations where there is a unique settlers

P
Pepin3d 03.06.20

___NYUSHA___
here ___NYUSHA___ one adequate man was found who was aware of the problem
so I know it's a bug
and then write all sorts of Nuba like not enough food and water))))

d
dwa4e 03.06.20

Guys , fall has 4 German localization or not?

_

and then challenges another player created poseleniya where there was no one originally, this territory belongs to the main character but then this is a bug Paasilinna also rebelled and went out of control and so should not life even if happiness 0%

A
Aleksey Enyutin 03.06.20

I had such an inscription. I portula there, put a couple of turrets, a few pictures and went back.

P
Pepin3d 03.06.20

Alex Anytin
so there's not the protection and resources of the settlement
just the game engine generates a radiant quest that usually gives Preston Garvey to sweep locations
since I do not communicate with Garvey, the engine began to generate these quests come into my settlement

_

Alex Anytin
Yes, there is the problem is not in eating and turrets, this problem POPs up when you long to visit this Paasilinna and help them (well overwhelm raiders or mutants, well, a typical quest Garvey)

M
Mag Otshelnik 03.06.20

___NYUSHA___ wrote:
posolennym

G
Gur1 03.06.20

Pepin3d
At me once such was. Happiness fell below 20 and got this message. Settlement, do not remember the name, was located between the Hippodrome and Fort strong. It was in abundance. Just forgot to include it in the network. Coincidence or not, but everything was corrected after the appointed supplier. This was true in the old patches. Now I have 3 buggy settlement.

P
Pepin3d 03.06.20

Gur1
Nordhagen Beach. Well, it's clear why the inscription got out. There's also a unique homeless live.
By the way props. Previously, if you assign a line of supply to any settlement it never was out of control. I don't care they have there water or food. In the latest patches is either fixed a bug or added. Now having invested a lot of resources and funds in the settlement, and it's stupid to lose. Of course, the return is not difficult, but annoying the fact that I'm trying to figure out. Googled on bourgeois forums, yet no answer found.

_

Cheburator Founder
well, I'm sorry teacher of Russian language
Spoileron can write to me forgiven, I do not live in Russia

N
NightHawkreal 03.06.20

Strangely, I some settlements abandoned to their fate and nothing happened.

M
Mag Otshelnik 03.06.20

___NYUSHA___
I also do not live in Russia.For more than twenty years.

NightHawkreal
The same.

A
Atlas057 03.06.20

A couple of days ago it was reported that the settlement would be out of control. Greenhouse Princeton - population pair of nameless homeless. When I arrived there was contentment on 15 points. Probably because of the low protection. When it came to the native, he spoke to me, Saying a couple of shooters recently have visited, to come close to shy, apparently decided to call the elders. And as I put up tarelku, the arrow still showed up.
By the way the message about the settlement out of control appeared not as a message about the attack, and right in the middle of the screen during a conversation with someone and did not disappear until I clicked on the button make.

-
-Kosh- 03.06.20

Sometimes if you do not protect on time and in quest of a settler will not do they begin to take offense. I have so bagnuty Alliance two out of control left.
Had to spend the punitive operation and to settle the settlement nameless homeless.

a
aldefender 03.06.20

Pepin3d
Pepin3d wrote:
do not carry nonsense
Pepin3d wrote:
newbies who advise that not enough food and water please do not write))
Pepin3d wrote:
ahaha even more convinced that the appropriate people here have already left
So imagine the picture in real life:
The author approaches the group of people and yells:
- Uh, people, what time is it?
- Yes, two hours should be.
- Do not carry nonsense! And anyway, newbies who do not know the exact time please mouth did not open.
Cheeers!!! Teeth clicked on the pavement...
- You Fe fakie neadekvatno, I Fe Frito missing Profil!

Good luck to you, the author. Good health and good mood! :-)

P
Pepin3d 03.06.20

aldefender
spoke? feel better?
ehh I love when the students ' farts burn)))

A
AnderRock 03.06.20

Pepin3d
I do not know exactly what causes, I have emerged in the Alliance) but I have something to settle just scored what for, because I don't like it at all, the low ceiling at the construction zone, walls are not podberesh turrets not clean, generally good, well I scored on them at all, came the message allegedly attacked the settlement, but I did not come to protect, well, not enough food, and protection, everything! no more minuses was not XS of why this occurs, but Lorne still)

p
potomak57 03.06.20

Pepin3d wrote:
Carelia
Yes, all that you built is no longer yours
they have to re-take the quest and cheto there to clean up again your was
but once again what can happen to a locations where there is a unique settlers
= I have just happened! Okay dokumekal to stand up and walk around the area of the settlement. Hop and please drew.
drove to run an AI all in openwork. On the date do not nod!!! Only Sedna saw disputes about .......