3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SynopsisRidens 03.06.20 08:43 pm

Can't recruit new types of units( (Total War: Rome 2)

Hello, dear friends! Recently started playing this amazing game (the v version 2.2.0) and almost immediately was faced with such unpleasant problem as a lack of ability to recruit new types of units, despite the presence of the necessary buildings. For example, I have built the garrison auxiliary units (3 level building), but to hire, for example, allies of extraordinator, elephants, sabean archers and other supporting troops, I can not, simply because they are not in the field of hiring troops in General( Why is this happening? This is a bug or these units are only available in the Big Campaign (I'm playing a campaign Emperor Augustus now, although according to the encyclopedia all of these groups must be available for Rome Octavian)
3 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mihail Golohvast 03.06.20

SynopsisRidens
anyways these units do not appear everywhere,but only in certain provinces,such as if you build in Egypt that you have there will be elephants ,and if you like Galiya Gali there will be war,like every province has its auxiliary units,everywhere they are different,in some provinces they do not have.

W
WarMachine2 03.06.20

This is purely a trick of the Romans, something like mercenaries if legionaries are too expensive or stupidly tired.

S
SynopsisRidens 03.06.20

Michael Holocuast
Thank you! The question is settled. In the encyclopedia even clearly stated what regions, what types of auxiliary troops available. Just I did not pay attention initially