3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RoM4iK_Spb 03.06.20 08:45 pm

Will there be ban in this game if you already had a ban in Division? (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands)

hi all,I know I cast aside the negatives but I have a question,I have a banana in the Division if I buy this game I got a banana will not? SPS in advance for the answers). (ban received for timata running with cheats)
15 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tigrilla1003 03.06.20

Banana??!!?!?!?!? OK, if you mean ban then the answer is no.

C
Chingachgook 03.06.20

РоМ4иК_Спб
will not be checked )))

R
RoM4iK_Spb 03.06.20

Chingachgook
ahah thank you))just dumb to buy for 2K rubles a game)will drop and there will write you will be banned for yupley))

j
johncon 03.06.20

РоМ4иК_Спб
For that ban got?

j
johncon 03.06.20

Ioannn
Yes it is clear))) Usually they write I am not guilty, it is itself))) I Hope not to meet in the game

S
Streeting 03.06.20

johncon
teammates are cheaters?))

w
william1992 03.06.20

Ban fucking cheaters!!!

R
RoM4iK_Spb 03.06.20

Streeting
why are you so surprised? Yes gave a ban for the player who dreams of farmil Lexington

j
johncon 03.06.20

Streeting
I'm not Pro ban asked) I don't Have any and was not.

S
Streeting 03.06.20

РоМ4иК_Спб
delirium what is

R
RoM4iK_Spb 03.06.20

Streeting
nonsense is not nonsense, and ban got 4 3 net

S
Svyat Ysv 03.06.20

I once was in a group where there was cheating,the ban is still there,it took half a year for sure.

R
RPOCLABB 03.06.20

РоМ4иК_Спб
1) the System tracks what you do in the game and the complaint is served on you, if anything,if someone of my friends is running,it will ban him instead of you,the system will ban the whole bunch if you in time,otherwise the forum would be cluttered up with just the demand of remaining so as the system is flawed.
2) No,will not,ban is only issued for the match in which you used prohibited SOFTWARE.

R
RoM4iK_Spb 03.06.20

Please close the topic as the answer is given!

S
Skinny_Vamp 03.06.20

Burn in hell for cheaters.