3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vasya vasiliyepp 03.06.20 08:45 pm

Bug skills. Not working hunting instinct (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Skills when they move around the grid randomly stop working, but it's all garbage, the main problem lies in the fact that the hunting instinct does not work at all, what the hell?
26 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fei Fong 03.06.20

Version of the game? pirates or purchased?

v
vasya vasiliyepp 03.06.20

Fei Fong
The latest version (1,31 sort of), the pirates Ha

F
Fei Fong 03.06.20

Bob vasilip
And Relog game not working?. I have purchased on Gog also small bugs are. but after relog passes. If not helping then there is the reinstallation only. or from another publisher Repack. from hatab rules by the way.

v

Fei Fong
I have just from hatab. No relogy not help, the main skill in a build not working

v

Fei Fong
About the permutation I even thought, I will try

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 03.06.20

Fei Fong
Between the pirates and litsuhoy there is no difference, in addition to the cut in some languages and Repack can be video compressed. So the reason is not exactly that.

F
Fei Fong 03.06.20

Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer
Yes, I sobsno do not argue.. asked due to the fact that the incentive or gog to carry out the restoration or searching error files games pirates.. you just reset)

a
airstorm 03.06.20

Bob vasilip
Met such glitch, and at different times on different computers. If you do not advise something less brutal then... make a backup of the saves, delete the game, be sure to clean the registers (for example utility CCleaner) and install again. From litsuhi pirate or not curled. I have a pirate at home and at work, the employee is licuan - glitches was that here and there.
P. S. a Method scientific (read: stepping on the same rake), make sure that the cleaning of the registers, after you uninstall the game, the procedure is very necessary.

v

airstorm
Thanks, I'll try

v

Reset, didn't work heh

a
airstorm 03.06.20

Bob vasilip
Fat bug((( apparently touched saving. I wonder if he will stay, if you start a new game. If you ever experiment to accomplish your goal then.
I hope you cleaned the registers and deleted the folder Witcher 3 in the directory my documents or at least the files user.settings, user.settings.bak and input.settings before you install the game again? I completely forgot about that, as all programs removed with Revo Uninstaller, and it automatically deletes any folder saves games on the path DRIVE:\Users\Name\Documents

T
Towelie75 03.06.20

airstorm
user.settings, user.settings.bak and input.settings when you install the game again, you wipe yourself old. Each time you reinstall need to add settings to the mods.

F
Fei Fong 03.06.20

Ahem and may try to appoint the flair to another button?

v

airstorm
to clean I cleaned, but the user.settings, user.settings.bak and input.settings are not removed because I didn't know how it will affect sohranki, will try again which is already there )

v

Fei Fong
Yes, I twisted it back and forth 20 times, nothing

M
Mama Stiflera 03.06.20

I don't understand we are talking about wegmachen flair? If so, then in the settings look the fisheye effect (in my opinion so is called). Maybe he is disabled. On and off signals

v

Katya A.
no, we are talking about the alchemical skill of the fourth number, which is called the hunting instinct

a
airstorm 03.06.20

Bob vasilip
Hmm... maybe try this method... download another Repack and copy the save. Like you hatab... Maybe I'll try from the mechanics? I just don't know what to advise

v

airstorm
reset just removing the files again as well. I can not understand how this skill should work? oil caused, adrenaline to the max, and the damage is almost the same(bonus 3rd points adrenaline)

v

airstorm
XS already tired to be honest :D easier to build to change