3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Oleg Pisaniy 03.06.20 08:46 pm

9 mission .the heads are bare . Persian had Bagnols (Ninja Blade)

Good (day\night) People dobrie. I have a question for you how to circumvent the bug(pers hangs in the air and cant move and can ispolzovat Toko attack in the air , but vserovno not moving. If you create one remove to poslednjoj savepoint you show up at the beginning bitwi s BOS can move but Toko on very small distances and sometimes covering if vybiraetsya from zabagovany the beginning of the area you vozrastala in flight status) . Into me to do and who as solved such problem. And that my farts were bombed for 2 hours. I was proboval bagnato ourselves to fight but failed.
3 Comments
Sort by:
V
Valentin Sobora 03.06.20

Oleg Scriptures
Try to remove the save and reinstall the game from another Repack and back your save. There is another way it was similar to Darksiders 2, try to change the extension of the screen to complete this piece, and then back again. I passed this game on Repack from Mechanics and have never had a single bug, try it.

O
Oleg Pisaniy 03.06.20

Valentin Cathedral
thank you I will try

_
_POINTMAN_ 03.06.20

The funny thing is that I have on this place was exactly the same bug. Played 4 years ago, then the problem to solve and could not. No other Repack or replace saves, no changing of settings has not helped.