3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Geralt_Riviyckiy 03.06.20 08:46 pm

Will Aiden Pearce in the game? (Watch_Dogs 2)

Will Aiden Pearce in the game?Like in addition about Ti Bon he said that he went to San Francisco.
28 Comments
Sort by:
f
fox345 03.06.20

Garlicy
this is a question for the developers. I don't think anyone but them knows the answer to this question.

J
Jon Bekket 03.06.20

Yes, Yes, pierce will be in San Francisco 100%.....

E
Evil__ 03.06.20

Anyway will be at least a reference to it.He was the first who went against the system, i.e., ctOC

G
Geralt_Riviyckiy 03.06.20

Evil__
First there was Raymond Kinney.

98morozzzov98 03.06.20

happy to go to the forum where not slander the game and wondering what it will be

A
AdamSl 03.06.20

I think the maximum that will be so it references, or something like that.

H
Hogun 03.06.20

More interested in the appearance of Raymond Kinney

A
Anomel Suna 03.06.20

It is quite possible. The ending of the first part was pretty blurry. As I recall pierce finally got in touch with hackers from DedSec is a relationship between the first and second part

G

98morzzzov98
As much as not familiar Yes :)

D
DooM_slash 03.06.20

Judging by the past broadcast in twitch - Aiden will not be only a teenage African-American.

G

DooM_slash
I didn't mean it I say will it all in San Francisco at least a poster somewhere or mention in notes.

D
DooM_slash 03.06.20

Garlicy
It is already Easter eggs - background to the previous parts of the game)
Might do a DLC with Aiden.

k
kenny undead 03.06.20

Me Aiden as the main character is more like what Marcus

H
Holly Jolly 03.06.20

I hope he will play the role of a certain mentor for Marcus. That is, clear the stump that it does not zabut but not I would like that about him was only a couple of lines in the Text of passers-by in the style of Hey do you remember a couple of years ago in Chicago there was a dude in a cap and mask.

98morozzzov98 03.06.20

undead kenny
Aiden was interesting to play as a grown man and see how he takes a serious decision (though as I think it is not always deliberate) and Marcus is a young boy whose blood is up and there is no experience in life and who does not think (and think)about their actions
in General, I wanted to say that we will have a new look at the story from the main character
and by the way why does everybody think that the fact that he's black licked from CJ or Franklin from GTA

G
GDFrost1.4 03.06.20

Waiting for the continuation about Aiden (even though will be released as DLS) is greater than the added Marcus.

Marcus this one is similar:
Spoiler

i
ilya_postal 03.06.20

Maybe even a mission some screw or DLC on the type of Bad Blood, only with Pierce in the lead role. To forget all about him should not sure.

P
PCHalfFullHD 03.06.20

Would be great if we all now think that they will play for the teenage Negro, and after the game -BOOM! and GG actually Aiden, as it was in his time with MGS2, and a bunch of snake/Raiden :)

And you can be even funnier to do - start playing sound Niger area which fit somewhere with a face like I the whole world Hakala and baccarani clapped, but there he was kick ass, kill... and we were handed back to Aiden :)

f
flakegod 03.06.20

With great pleasure I finish the game if Aidan will somehow appear

N
NightHawkreal 03.06.20

From the new GG I'm sick.