3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igor Zhuk 03.06.20 08:46 pm

Need help with settings (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hi all. Please tell me settings for this PC:
AMD Athlon x4 860k 3.7 GHz
Nvidia Gforce gt 740 1gb
RAM: 4GB
24 Comments
Sort by:
G
Garry3Fingers 03.06.20

To zero all

D
Danil Zotov 03.06.20

Garry3Fingers
Oh, and zero is not enough will lag hard or do not go

Minimum system requirements
CPU: Intel Core i5-2500K 3.3 GHz/ AMD Phenom II X4 940
RAM: 6GB
Video card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660/ AMD Radeon HD 7870
Hard drive: 40GB

z
zhimipe 03.06.20

Everything on low

I
Igor Zhuk 03.06.20

On minimum 30+ fps, outside of the city in General almost no lag in Novigrad at the crowd to run complicated.. MB what config will help?

A
Anatoliy Shkolnyy 03.06.20

Igor Zhuk
Will burn immediately at the maximum !? I have a AMD FX(tm)-6300 Six-Core Proctssor 3,50 GHZ RAM 4.00 GB video card AMD Redeon R9 200 Sirrises (2048Mb) and that the driver Everest Ultimate Edition temperaturka went to growing up had (thermal paste) to change all comp in a month . So here you go . and I'm on the minimal settings screen passed . the picture is very heavy in the game . beautiful but but but.!?

Z
Zefos 03.06.20

Igor Zhuk
I can only recommend it Mem Reduct to free up RAM as 4 GB the game is not enough.

s
samid3 03.06.20

don't know I have 4GB and vidyuhi гтх450 проц3 AI Cora never lag all the rules

F
Fei Fong 03.06.20

Percent normally allow. here vidyuhi if not GDDR5 then all vtratili will achieve the standards of fps even with a strong understatement.. Anyways 1ым thing accelerates vidyuhi. using NVIDIA inspector.. look VIDOS like playing on these maps.
In the game crazy flora. physics of trees and grass to kradetsya to none.

S
StrikeX 03.06.20

I vidyuhi same downloaded out mod with ready preset for low-end PC, quite happy about 40фпс pulls

Z
Zefos 03.06.20

samid3
Yeah, and all 60 fps... With this graphics card (gts 450) you have 25 fps should barely pull with minimum settings and screen resolution, and it's not even in Novigrad.

S
Sergey Donaev 03.06.20

the flash drive and turn on ready boost really helps me on the minimum salary does not fit in Neti look for config download ....30-45 fps.in the city 30фпс

s
samid3 03.06.20

Zefos
XS fps don't even watch play, minimal everywhere made only and all

I
Igor Zhuk 03.06.20

Fei Fong
In the woods, on the water, shorter outside the city 30ка stable fps, and sometimes higher. Lags do not feel. The problem starts in areas with large concentrations of npc's in the cities, every second proluge arise

I
Igor Zhuk 03.06.20

StrikeX
the link for config can give?

F
Fei Fong 03.06.20

Igor Zhuk
t because of some. polygons because one.. on my laptop with average population. percent for 80-90% in the same Novigrad. frequency 2.9 Hz.. no lag.. Anyways affect fps much is the range. the amount of grass. the quality of detail.. I just put texture on ultra and detail on low. so damn under 40 fps was the Difference.. as shadow did not see.. the only difference is view distance and texture quality.. even in a population of... Game to the console port here and this hat.. still console misery hindering the priorities of many... on the consoles menu gruzyatsya for 5 minutes.
You have Kepler video card. try to go in the game folder bin-x64 and delete the file from the folder(current copy on the slave table if th) APEX_ClothingGPU_x64 should be more fps.. but I did not understand what it is. but I have become better.. a loss, I did not see any. File swap do

I
Igor Zhuk 03.06.20

Fei Fong
APEX_ClothingGPU_x64 removed for a long time, plus understated shade. The paging file is also included. Mem Reduct does not help. Here I am standing in the port, 35 fps stable, begin to run off somewhere, a sharp drawdowns to 10-15 and back to 30, because of this frustrating ;C

S
StrikeX 03.06.20

Igor Zhuk
of course http://www.playground.ru/files/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_povyshenie_fps_10_fps-97579/

I
Igor Zhuk 03.06.20

StrikeX
Thank you. Measurable increase outside of the city - +15 fps, so. But in cities, the type of Ochsenfurt and Novigrad is still a slideshow. Apparently, not enough RAM

S
StrikeX 03.06.20

Igor Zhuk
I have 4.6 GB took eight installed, the swap file of 5GB on drive C

K
Kryogen 03.06.20

Yes, with these graphics settings the game is not something that brings pleasure is a GIMP for the eyes and perception.