3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spaceman-RF 03.06.20 08:46 pm

V technical problems.3 (Warhammer 40.000: Dawn of War 2)

21 Comments
Sort by:
o
oxotnik87 03.06.20

OS name Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate
Version 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601
The system name is PAVEL-PK
Type x64-based PC
Processor AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 925 Processor, 2813 MHz, cores: 4, logical processors: 4
Username PAVEL-PK\PAVEL
Installed memory (RAM) 8,00 GB
Graphics card manufacturer Powered by AMD
Graphics chipset AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series
The game doesn't want to load the save though sees them. What to do help

o
oxotnik87 03.06.20

and in the folder C:\Users\PAVEL\Documents\My Games\Dawn of War II - Retribution\Logfiles\warnings.txt found the inscription 'SAVE:самраідп_пїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїѕпїѕпїѕпїѕ пїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅ_0.sv': 'Unable to open file!'

S
Skrimish 03.06.20

The people,help please:climbs some crap about error report...offers to send some request....rocked for 8 different wargamerau..I'm already sick of it..who have solved this problem?to play very hotstsa.

P
PazGen 03.06.20

At startup gives a Bug Splat with the error report and anything more to do?

m
makc0001 03.06.20

Who climbs error report or such nonsense try to put game for windows live 3.5 (even if it is 2.0), should help accomplish your goal.

d
denk28 03.06.20

my granastrasse not put ultra quality , like me (ultra graphics quality) to deliver ?

M
Mayor97 03.06.20

How to put a mod in Chaos Rising?

A
Aleksandrusha 03.06.20

if the topic is still alive here is my trouble:
started a new company in the chaos of the rising,11 game day,and 9 day start to fly when clicking on Jonah with a proposal to send a error report to relic,all of the Marines heretics I play with the mod chaos attrib.

A
Alexandr Kowalyov 03.06.20

There is no Meridian, what to do? Warhammer 40k DoW 2.v.1.1.3

M
MIev 03.06.20

Windows 7 Home Basic
Warhammer 40.000 Dawn of War 2
Is there a Windows Live account , but cannot log into it in game ,e-mail and password in English , but in the game the Russian layout and it's impossible to switch to English , what to do then ?

|
|-OVERLORD-| 03.06.20

Warhammer 40.000: Dawn of War 2 - Retribution
It is impossible to start Private mode of the game. Writes: >when you start the game an error occurred<. And the Company starts normally. What do I do?

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 03.06.20

Warhammer 40.000: Dawn of War 2 - Chaos Rising
yesterday started the campaign, everything was going fine, but today started the game and while loading the mission in the middle of the screen appears in-game message: due To changes in the authorization , when the download is complete you will be taken to the main menu and throws in the menu, who faced and how solved? the game disk.

K
KetII 03.06.20

people help me I bought a license through steam and then activated the key of Warhammer 40000 Dawn of War II Retribution then I waited until it downloaded and then pressed the incentive to play it will check the cache began said that it is 100 percent working and all but the game does not start and no error was nevidal

K
KetII 03.06.20

what to do Hel

D
DimOn2212 03.06.20

DoW 2 CR c latest version installed Squadded 2.5. The first campaign passed completely, in the campaign of CR when loading mission 4 throws an error message and a black screen, the sound is forced when the job is completed, the screen of the bridge is loaded and works fine. The logfile is written the following:

[spoiler=the log file]
World_Pos has generated a position outside the world and was clamped.
ENCOUNTER: FilterEncounters() markerType = X11Garrison maxRadius = 10 nearestEncounter = 334.57022094727
ENCOUNTER: 1 encounter definitions found.
-- FATAL SCAR Error! --
World_GetRand: Invalid parameters. min 1 must be less than or equal to max 0
Lua Procedural-Functions.scar Ln 68 (PC_Rand)
Lua Encounters.scar Ln 346 (ChooseEncounterByWeight)
Lua Encounters.scar Ln 298 (ChooseEncounter)
Lua Encounters.scar Ln 65 (SpawnChaffUnits)
Lua ProceduralBackend.scar Ln 420 (Rule_Populate)
Lua ProceduralBackend.scar Ln 290 (Rule_StartMeUp)
Lua ProceduralBackend.scar Ln 130 ((null))

-- FATAL SCAR Error! --
FATAL Scar Error calling init function <>. Execution has been terminated!
[/spoiler]

Anyone tell me what's the problem? Tried to delete the scar files of the mod, did not help.

D
Dima Kulik 03.06.20

At startup crashes Crash report on the pirates for 20 Repack pumped does not help but to buy a license I am afraid will also be garbage th do not know.

A
Aleksey Tihanov 03.06.20

sipar gunsara
skinb again,the link is not working already

O
Osidian 03.06.20

Please help.After the battle, in multiplayer, then in the cell in normal battle loading in Pavone there on this download, I have portrayed a picture with some aliens, after my 2 hour wait, this download not over, after I opened task Manager and saw that the game is not responding all the time after the battle

M
Max F. 03.06.20

Need help!!! With the game Dawn of War 2 on steam. When playing in coop but, I with the inscription Connection to steam servers lost and there have Been changes in the profile That this such and how with it to struggle???
Right thanks for the help:)

H
HOSOK 03.06.20

Help pliz !!!! First played in the campaign (Warhammer 40000 Dawn of War II Retribution) then decided to play with a computer and writes to me When you start the game the error occurred and all!