3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CheshirCat 03.06.20 08:47 pm

Character explodes in random places and locations (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Good day Kovaciny. Happened trouble. Haru in Skyrim for a long time and love to fool around with mods. Recently re-downloaded and installed a lot of mods. The problem is rare, but a good one. In random places in random locations, my character just explodes. I just envelops the fire, and I barely have time to Drink potions. This bug happens very rarely, but life is not so sickly defiles. All mods to check dreary, and not particularly like it, but asking you guys. somebody faced with similar? If so, what fashion is this crap? I don't demand anything, just ask, looking for brothers in the problem. All good and can beat the main story))
9 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikita Koksharov 03.06.20

Well, you told you not to eat dwarven bombs and explosive arrows)

n
nestrbob 03.06.20

CheshirCat
I'm also playing with lots of mods and noticed this fact - if you make a save , in which there is a NPC with any effect near the GG , and you download this effect is present in GG . Once caught, the effect of the black Ghost in HS eyes were burning red light as the lights and he was enveloped in a black cloud , and in a minute GG crumbled into atoms and gradually just disappeared from view and consequently died . Some of the effects can be removed through the console , and the other dancing with a tambourine do not react and you have to do a roll back . I err on fashion Colorful Magic Skyrim Immersive Creatures and Revenge Of the Enemies .

G
Guglyu v Gugle 03.06.20

CheshirCat
try to disable the mod to self-destruct dragonborn.

D
DirtyLol 03.06.20

CheshirCat
need to learn a spell school recovery Asturiana farts

D
Danil Zotov 03.06.20

type in tgm and not worry

C
CheshirCat 03.06.20

nestrbob
The installed immersive creatures. As the bug will be caught up, then shut off and ccnu again or not. Thank you very much

S
SR3M 03.06.20

CheshirCat
Maybe it's just the Runes? There was a case missing their textures. Installed simply in HD quality....
http://gamer-mods.ru/load/tes_v_skyrim/magija/skyrim_magicheskie_runy_hd_v2_0_magic_runes_hd/9-1-0-1756

C
CheshirCat 03.06.20

Leonid Naumets
Was such a thought, but I'm not sure that in the Palace of the Jarl, they must be

S
SR3M 03.06.20

CheshirCat
True....