3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rehm Oytenberg 03.06.20 08:47 pm

Diary of a xenophobe, or how to fight on 6 fronts.... (Stellaris)

Good day, interested in your opinion, how did you deal with the campaigns against alliances and federations.

Recently, thanks to a good expansion in the unoccupied sector, well developed and I began to call several alliances. In the end, they lifted me so that I closed the borders and shit all under the door, in the hope that these things will cease.
Share with talking vegetables power over the galaxy, my Board of technocrats was not going

But yesterday's toadies and touts came with foam and saliva and declared war. Barely had time to collect the fist fleet for 12K, thank God was the technology of psi-jumper(who had, by the way earlier than usual jumper)

But it's terrible.I built the station with jammers in key sectors, but still was not in time.they are fleets of 2-3 was biting on all sides, and as soon as I jumped to it had washed off. I barely managed to ruin 2 out of 6 of their Metropolitan systems.

And all this despite the fact that they suck at technology and I was ready housing Enomoto and psionics.

What with me will make a strong Alliance? Which is at least not inferior to at team? How to build a computer on a General engagement? Why don't they take the fight?
13 Comments
Sort by:
B
BlackTea 03.06.20

Rehm Oytenberg
The main mistake is strategic. You ahead of time with all quarreled and Navy, as I understand it, is not particularly built.
Divorce is a computer on a General engagement simple thing(at least one). Yes, the computer understands that 12K quietly eats it 2-3 and not choke. However, they love to attack the defenseless(fleets with significantly lower than they, might, transports and civilian ships), located on their territory. Given that you have the Psi Jumps, this is a good design things just work. It consists in the following. The star system, near the borders of the foe, thrown pair of transporters and fleet combat. First the star system of the enemy flying transport. Bite the enemy and sends him against the Navy. Wait until the enemy fleet get close enough and give the combat fleet the order to attack, and the transports is to blame(ideally transports should not have to fight). In the end, the enemy fleet is linked to the fight. The only problem-you have a fleet. Still need at least one that would have first involved in fishing transport, the second could, if anything, to react to the attempts of a breakthrough.
In addition you need to take advantage of the Psi Jumps to the fullest and keep on trying to withdraw the fleet from FTL where came and the enemy.

T
Technick1 03.06.20

Rehm Oytenberg
divorce computer all just to ugliness take 1 ship from fleet and leave it on the opposite point from the computer itself while leaving the computer before it flies you come back and immediately the battle begins .And so I did the capital system system trap (take the fortress with a melee weapon and a trap and around the fortress mixed with mine and dampers shields and ranged weapons they will have six months to open and you be back or they roll out)

r
random3355 03.06.20

Rehm Oytenberg
Don't know exactly, but I have the assault on the capital Chapter of the Alliance AI throws all the forces to protect the transports and scientific ships or especially when trying to hit: lead the fleet he's already bombed their planet and then chug. As you have the PSI fell for materialists (Board of technocrats - that thought)?

B
BlackTea 03.06.20

random3355
"As you have the PSI fell for materialists (Board of technocrats - that thought)?
Procol scientist with psi-perk

R
Rehm Oytenberg 03.06.20

BlackTea
Technick1
And the module suppressing FTL engines acts on the entire gravity well of a star or only in otmechennym radius? I just these stations traps placed near exit points, well, they once carried, they have in fact only 500-900 hits like a destroyer.

B
BlackTea 03.06.20

Rehm Oytenberg
Jammers BCHs operates only within the radius, yeah.

R
Rehm Oytenberg 03.06.20

random3355
I have almost from the start in the study of anomalies has received, I do not remember what kind of physical paradox. With the answer up is down or somehow so. Scientist in the marine received the purple line. I put him on social studies. He's really quick quest on the horizon, but psi tehi I consistently climbs.

r
random3355 03.06.20

Rehm Oytenberg
Lucky me, I have always dead or crazy.

R
Rehm Oytenberg 03.06.20

random3355
It's not a matter of luck, these quests I came across 5 times already. Need, just to throw wider network. At least 6-7 scientists in the field for 1000 star map. Anomalies, with the chance of failure higher than 25, and leave for later. Awards for this anomaly is different, but the chances of getting psyker - high. Already, the 2nd game in a row, for the materialist warlord, get scientist with psi, no cheat commands. They need just to start a line of research, then it is no longer needed, and so tehi will fall out .

s
shololo 03.06.20

Don't know about you ,but I don't it was very difficult to fight on several fronts. Played for the corporatocracy (like so). C mod, New Ship Classes & More built 3 Dreadnoughts and 1 Carrier in the Navy. In the amount received 15K firepower. And quietly carried the enemy fleets before landing forcing AI on the world.

M
ManticoreX 03.06.20

shololo
So there with this mod the ships are many times more powerful than normal... of course there is no problem. try following mods in the clean game is to achieve hegemony... it would be very hard. better get used to it:)

s
shololo 03.06.20

ManticoreX
First, These ships do not argue stronger.
Secondly, Their construction, maintenance and repair cost much more original. So to keep them expensive.
Third, the AI also rivet these boats and not even gagging.
So with this mod it's not unique.

M
ManticoreX 03.06.20

shololo
I also played with him,the original is more complicated. with this mod I fallen Empire was dismantled without any problems at all. should have open carriers and clouds aircraft down on everything they don't like it:) the contents have never experienced problems with it,except that the construction is expensive and the duration is longer,then Yes. if you like with this mod to play,then I'm not banned:) just saying that the original is still more difficult. to the word to add the same horror,or dragon kill will be easier already.