3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DIMON 12 03.06.20 08:47 pm

Multiplayer for pirates (Aliens: Colonial Marines)

Are there any ways Tungle,Hamachi or something to play at pirates?
23 Comments
Sort by:
W
Warent 03.06.20

There is 1 way to buy a license. Come on, goodbye.

f
fantomazz 03.06.20

There! via Tunngle, tested working 100%, and the ones who say good bye. just a standard useless and stupid shkoloty!

y
ykropchik100 03.06.20

Running the game:
1) For Internet play launch Tunngle and enter the room with the players, Aliens: Colonial Marines (for this LAN, this is unnecessary).
2) Run the game with a shortcut on the desktop.

In the game:
Connection:
Campaign —> Joint campaign —> Set difficulty —> at the Bottom click advanced settings and choose the Local network and Join —> Find game —> Start game.

Confrontation —> appearance and Set the equipment —> Choose one of the 4 modes —> at the Bottom click advanced settings and choose the Local network and Join —> Find game —> Start game.

Create the server:
The creation mode of the game is set in the advanced options after the mode selection (default is Auto and the game chooses to create your server or look for existing).

c
cjdenton 7 7 7 03.06.20

Warent,
Duben,

here you are referring to http://www.tunngle.net/wiki/Network:Aliens:_Colonial_Marines

C
CryTime 03.06.20

using LAN Tunngle is working, confirmed. I have random crashes all the time for hours of playing only one full match was played

A
Ashley33 03.06.20

Thank you guys for the instruction of Parent goes on yuh (or in school)

d
delta038 03.06.20

Yes, well, pirates.... you have no respect for developers....

S
Screw It 03.06.20

fantomazz

There! via Tunngle, tested working 100%

How? Through emulators like Steam Green Luma? I noticed in the LAN settings.

------------------

And, sorry, thanks for the instruction. But a giant gaveston for this game, I will not.

R
Radisty4 03.06.20

Warent
There is 1 way to buy a license. Come on, goodbye.
to pay for this fail????If only incentive it will appear for 0.99$

f
fantomazz 03.06.20

Screw It
I have no steam, and without it perfectly through tungle but is played as players are still little it is not always possible to connect.

a
assassin-demon 03.06.20

in short when you replace the AFM.EXE and then run it crashes,type discontinued operation of the program is to return the old file ASM.the EXE and all the rules,I will understand sit,want a cartoon to try ))

when you replace the files steam will not connect to the incentives,file GreenLuma.exe in the downloaded archive as well no...

update: all problems have been solved ))

a
assassin-demon 03.06.20

looking for a long time just PPC

a
assassin-demon 03.06.20

Yes, tonight I tried,stupidly endless search,oddities,maybe this RePack.

a
assassin-demon 03.06.20

maybe GreenLuma is not the one I have is version 2.5.7

strange, and why steam shows that I'm in the game serious sam HD

and another question GreenLuma should be put on cracked steam or on normal,or is there actually no difference ???

a
assassin-demon 03.06.20

the fact that looking constantly,I now have half a day then my brain IPU,so the cartoon can play,just the money to pay for it is not hunting,as there are no graphs,and the plot is not that quite that movie(although we have promised it),I even co-op can not be found,it seems like the steam is running,no friends really,play through the USB modem,the speed is normal,just when I play well, more like trying to find a game shorter press shorter search searches for and then a strange sound like distortion,well, there is on the radio or video like preconnects,but the search keeps going like even as a game in steam is added,and TUNNGLE is running even,still one figure,in short I guess I'll try to hook up with AvP2010 thus,there has long been the instructions are kind of doing everything according to instructions,but still doesn't work,still wait until DS 3 lomanut to the cooperative

PS by the way as I understand to create a LAN only can ??? I just session through the Internet looking for and not the LAN

c
chika58 03.06.20

and there is the opportunity to play on LAN???I have Locke. using wi fi for 3 PCs and the game one does not see(

r
roman14104 03.06.20

let's play through Hamachi
roman14104
password: 1

a
assassin-demon 03.06.20

Tragen
here's the facts,I have troubles with the tangle,do not want exactly to run the infection,but one thing is clear,to play onli tangle,steam for my friends.

a
assassin-demon 03.06.20

all figured out,even a couple of sessions played ))

K
Krechet79 03.06.20

plow with Hamachi cartoon and coop. chopped 2 the day with friends who need help with the settings of write