3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Laza7755 03.06.20 08:49 pm

The game is not responding when you try to create a new profile (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Going to the game is the admin's profile when trying to create a new profile or just delete the admin game is not responding... to put it simply hangs on the transition, how to solve the problem???
6 Comments
Sort by:
A
Avtor897 03.06.20

Laza7755
Reinstall the game and the admin profile is not deleted

s
slavatv5 03.06.20

Laza7755
I understand the problems with rip on етс2 ? ))) then most likely the problem ...
Spoiler" Tablet does not see Cyrillic. Those who have the computer name in Russian, there will be problems with the launch.
"But it is better to spend five minutes of your time to rename the computer name. And never depend on anyone tablet.If licensed then XS support questions ... ))
Ps.. But it is better to splurge and buy the license this game is one not many which you can pay ! although kosaku ITP enough it ... !!!

L
Laza7755 03.06.20

Avtor897
Already tried to reinstall, no change.

L
Laza7755 03.06.20

slavatv5
Well I will try to rename

s
sashababich2201 03.06.20

Laza7755
I understand the user name you have in Russian, and the game - pirates? If so - I can tell there was a problem.

d
darkster 03.06.20

This is a problem of new versions of the game, but rather crack. When you create a new profile the game freezes and it appears not all users piratok. I've tried a bunch of different Repack and output is not found (the name of the computer in English, the path to the saves English, etc.) ... the Only thing that helped - I downloaded the Repack version 1.16, create a profile, but the game is not nezinau start version 1.26 included in this profile, add fashion and only then start a new game.