3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BOJIK_CEPbIu 03.06.20 08:50 pm

Sweet Fx. Not banned for use? (For Honor)

Not banned for using interesting?
Picture of soap in my opinion, put reshade and everything was fine.
But I understand before you start is check the game files, though the preset itself doesn't change any files...
25 Comments
Sort by:
M
Modrin555 03.06.20

BOJIK_CEPbIu
I don't know the picture is quite normal,why do something to try to change. Well, now may well start a witch hunt,so it is better not to risk it.

S
Sahara. 03.06.20

And why do it? Except the fact that now there is the game of poor quality?

N
Noken. 03.06.20

BOJIK_CEPbIu
Not banned, I always played with his entourage, put don't worry. I was in battle with his entourage played, and in honor, and even the vaunted wedlake.

I
IdmitriuI 03.06.20

BOJIK_CEPbIu
yeah, absolutely people crazy, see soap, where it is not. And Yes, the ban may get

N
Noken. 03.06.20

IdmitriuI
ban it not get, but sweet is always good, no matter how count is not good, do not know - do not talk about bans.

I
IdmitriuI 03.06.20

Noken.
then fuck knows how they cheat works out the same in GTA5 one time for any open source software, in addition to the game get banned, there's even a Skype used anti-cheat thought cheats, so do not promise

N
Noken. 03.06.20

IdmitriuI
Have all been playing games yubikov with his entourage, this is not interference in the game files, and superficial change in the visual component, and about the Skype stuff, he played with Skype since release and no problems ever. In short, to put or not he'll decide, anyone who has ever put sweet knows that the ban does not get paid for it.

M
Modrin555 03.06.20

BOJIK_CEPbIu
When I bother over this,especially in the first DS,but eventually came to the conclusion that this was unnecessary troubles,because the graphics in modern games like that already bother a matter,in the same Witcher do not see the point,much prettier than that,but not people put all sorts of mods to improve graphics, etc.
And so to each his own.I got fed up with all these mods.

L
LenivyiBob 03.06.20

For SweetFX never banish.

L
LenivyiBob 03.06.20

BOJIK_CEPbIu
GTA 5 it is clear, they're e... sick in the head.
And in the top three was such that he had the possibility to TK haze and dust wildly irritated.

s
shhelkun 03.06.20

if you take the cartoon , then put in battle 4 , potatoes , battle 1 , division , tundra , for honor beta , Tom Clancy wildlands beta , GTA 5 and not a hint of the ban , it was only once not work and then , after a few manipulations in a twisted game , he put all the games , new and old , is a good thing

k
k0les0 03.06.20

How sweet tie? I have the game with it comes. Throw the files pliz

l
lookaway 03.06.20

the sweet - injector, if I am not mistaken. game Bloch even Fraps.
I would in your place, smoked game forums. just in case.

f
fomir 03.06.20

Again, no one reads the user agreement?
Any interference in the operation of the program by changing the code or use third-party programs is strictly prohibited.
For it gives ban.

Remember an important point - any Network game to be run in its original form, otherwise the flies banned, if not immediately so later.
Games in which there is a multiplayer and singleplayer mode - support all sorts of graphics filters but only in Single player mode. For the game, you will have to remove all add-ons.

Just remember what I wrote, this paragraph is almost any user agreement that you automatically either agree or conduct an act of consent ( placing a checkmark ). And no need to create such topics.

s
shhelkun 03.06.20

fomir
I have a clear picture is more important than there's some kind of agreement , I do not change the gameplay of the program , but only remove dust from the monitor , and to catch them is whom ,chitakov , like dirt ...

I
IdmitriuI 03.06.20

Noken.
the problem in this case is that FKH even X360 emulator blocks considering it a cheat, so better wait for an official answer that the ban is not to grab

I
IdmitriuI 03.06.20

shhelkun
I have a clear picture is more important than there's some kind of agreement

a clear picture is more important than what you can ban slapped?))) Interesting logic)))And because the word of cheaters is not there almost at first prestige for sure, they have a very good anti-cheat of the rainbow

s
shhelkun 03.06.20

IdmitriuI
about cheaters I wrote , if bzdite ban ,then do not put what the problem is , then why even ask the question is simple players about sweetfx , put or not ..... I'll have to put always , until the respective options in the game .....

R
Ryuzaki-bk12 03.06.20

Do you know where and how to install Sweet FX for For Honor ?)
Thanks in advance)

N
Noken. 03.06.20

LenivyiBob
SchA experts zaminusuyut as me))