3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lincoln20152 03.06.20 08:51 pm

The problem with DLC (Dead Space 3)

Guys Hello
I before you download litsuhu download pirates just see that as a Yes
Well, faced with such a problem
DLC not progruzhat, ie pirates all 8 DLC, but the game does not see them and I'm afraid that in litsuhe will be the same, well, actually the question: is this a bug with the DLC varies from game to game (pirates or litsuha), or something else? If not from the game, how can we get DLC to work?
14 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 03.06.20

Lincoln20152
Litsuhe they claim should work.

d
daf123er 03.06.20

Banega
I read on the rutor about this repak reviews alarmed. fps 30 locked, the decision seems to suggest but does not work at all, kits with ammo even on hard dam. when you first start the computer hangs up. Trojan can be embedded. XS. in short, did not dare to swing.

B
Banega 03.06.20

daf123er
It is not necessary to lead people astray. I have it currently set. Everything works fine. The above problems are not detected. 2 suit sniper and Marauder and weapons from DLS when applying to the machine.

B
Banega 03.06.20

daf123er
On bots I did not pay attention. But here in lies the cheats saves, broken with Artmann. I yuzal, when the game was held a year and a half ago. There are bots and kits MK-II, here it is like.
http://www.playground.ru/cheats/dead_space_3_sohranenie_savegame_nevozmozhnyj_vse_dostizheniya_ko_op_missii_100_rld-50227/

d
daf123er 03.06.20

Banega
thanks for the tip. now I will try.suits me as the least interested. in contrast to the accelerated bots.

Z
Zhenya Astrahancev 03.06.20

daf123er
Nothing in DS3 not locked. Disable the over & under in the game and include adaptive through the driver.Get a stable 60 K\s

d
daf123ers 03.06.20

Eugene Astrakhan
we're discussing specific repak. reference to which mediatory already removed.

d
daf123ers 03.06.20

Banega
no. improved bots unlike the costumes, unfortunately, not unlocked.if you have the opportunity to check on the Repack link you gave, look how the time will accomplish your goal. I would be grateful.

d
daf123ers 03.06.20

Eugene Astrakhan
by the way, and what to include adaptive sync? it blocks the maximum possible fps in the game.

Z

daf123ers
What is the difference what is the Repack?? The properties of the rifle depend on the developers and not repacker....
Adaptive synchronization needed to operate at the frequency of the monitor, if the\s will be higher than the monitor is provided with the unpleasant tearing, and possible the whistle of chokes on the graphics card. (not just this sync up)
P s Learn materiel.

d
daf123ers 03.06.20

Eugene Astrakhan
if it\s means fps then on my old samsung syncmaster s22b350 with 60 K\s at average 150fps no breaks in this game are not observed. and for other games or what to teach is not necessary. there are breaks on. there is no off. all.

Z

daf123ers
Can't be. With all sorts of effects, flashes of a very noticeable bad flicker...
Well, just jump unstable fps unpleasant...and when a stable 60 frames very comfortable to play.
Not found how many GHz runs this monitor. If 60 then 150 frames will not give you anything))

d
daf123ers 03.06.20

Eugene Astrakhan
I have this game took place 15 times and anything similar did not notice.

Z

daf123ers
I notice...
The truth is not in 3rd part...there is already the habit include