3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergey Ivanov11111 03.06.20 08:51 pm

How to earn prestige points?? (For Honor)

Actually the whole question in the topic title.
11 Comments
Sort by:
G
Glnai 03.06.20

Sergey Иванов11111
As well as in CoD and pump to the max level(20 I think) and reset to level 1 but with the prestige.

S
Sergey Ivanov11111 03.06.20

Glnai
Thank you!!!

S
Sahara. 03.06.20

How to make money? Play! The game has 10 levels of prestige. The prestige is taken after every 20 LVL.

z
zhigalin 03.06.20

To resume 2nd prestige-think what that will appear purple things,and there all the same blue,and it is not clear - what for to disassemble the gun(I have about 1000 anvils)well, not for a very small upgrade of gear?

S

zhigalin
I spool up to the first level of prestige. What boxes are you talking about? And about things that have repeatedly read here about the purple things, and now it turns out there are blue... What if I did not come across neither one nor the other, or I just don't understand where the color of things to watch ) can throw off the screen, but it was interesting that the boxes and the color of things.

M
Modrin555 03.06.20

Sergey Иванов11111
In the menu characters, there is an item maraderstvo is chests in fact,so in them for the gold blue drops.

S
Sahara. 03.06.20

Sergey Иванов11111
Here you will know something about what you ask.

S

And another question, speed, strength and stamina of the Persian depend on armor only? Or the character level too?
And then I ran into this garbage, pumped the conqueror to the prestige, wearing brand new armor, in General, wearing makeup and dressed like a high school girl to the village disco and went to a duel as usual. A couple of times, waved his noodle and died. And profuel from it. In General, the fight infamously merged, climbed into personalization, the same armor and stamina began to fly again, as if on the first level ended up naked. Even tested it in battle, 2 on 2, but it's not skills, stamina flowing like money at the bar. It is not only skill decides, still pumping?? Explain at LVL 19-20 I was doing a combo of 5-7 action is not steaming, and with the prestige a couple of times a strong kick to do. Or conqueror for night nerf? O. o

s
skit127 03.06.20

Level armor in the duel and slaughterhouses broken all the default settings. And stamina lacking because of the low costs of vynoslivost see in the handle arms 3 strip

s
skit127 03.06.20

Sergey Иванов11111
Level armor in the duel and slaughterhouses broken all the default settings. And stamina lacking because of the low costs of vynoslivost see in the handle arms 3 strip

S

skit127
I will write again - armor was the same.
LVL 20 I use it
LVL 1 - stamina flies
What's that?