3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WaSiLiCh32 03.06.20 08:51 pm

Trouble in campaign mode \"the usurpation of fire\" (Dark Souls 3)

Hello,comrades. Such a thing happened,I was so ridiculous with the dark mark,from Henry lost Horace,in the end, I found it,but killing was not told her about it,she thanked him and went to him where he's safely settled. Now realized was a complete failure? Or me a new Madame will find the wedding?))
19 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hirok 03.06.20

WaSiLiCh32
Yes.
Read the wiki it is necessary that such was not)

W
WaSiLiCh32 03.06.20

Hirok
Well, not interesting)

H
Hirok 03.06.20

WaSiLiCh32
It's better than 100,500 times to pass again))

U
U212 03.06.20

WaSiLiCh32
you producorial, bro, go Wali soul and go to ng+

I
Ivanych 03.06.20

WaSiLiCh32
And why did you decide to run away from him?

W
WaSiLiCh32 03.06.20

Ivanychi
Do not run away,just have a cut with a bridge down when I saw him,then Henry nasl and told her

D
Devill666 03.06.20

Ivanychi
because in fact, Horace killed the casual

I
Ivanych 03.06.20

WaSiLiCh32
While in the cave at the bottom not visit, in conversation with Henry will not appear the line about Horace. So dark you something, buddy, and it seems to me that Devill666 more truth than WaSiLiCh32...

W
WaSiLiCh32 03.06.20

Ivanychi
Yeah,think what you want,I don't prasadat dark,so if Horace killed me I would wrote

I
Ivanych 03.06.20

WaSiLiCh32
I just wanted to know why you decided to run away from him? What you had was - clear as day. Horace at the meeting was the status of enemy, what is the point in running?

R
Richards 03.06.20

WaSiLiCh32
If volner not killed, then you can go to have time to escape to kill Horace, Henri goes on, with folded arms of a comrade. If it is all Horace then kill her, dunno why so it is a campaign specifically left it looks like something related to this dark mark, it's a strange Persian but could no answer a bunch of questions, the most important, why damn it rested in the hem.

W
WaSiLiCh32 03.06.20

Richard
Well, as I understand,he tried to pick up Henry,and then she decided to marry me,that he is jealous and angry

W
WaSiLiCh32 03.06.20

Ivanychi
I will say it again,I didn't run and he didn't kill me,I came to the bottom before he killed Volner,there was nobody there,and Henri, too, was not in the catacombs,then killed Volner,went over the bridge,saw that someone appeared,and soon found the same Henry,and there's a Dialogue to talk about Horaces,which I actually did)

v
vedmak74 03.06.20

Killed Volner to the conversation in the catacombs with Henri. After found Henri in the catacombs talked to him, talked to him right from the old bridge. Then went down to the lake and killed Horace. Then went to the place where the old bridge was Henri, and it's not only light ball in its place, went to the catacombs, likewise, in its place light ball. What to do and where to look for Horace, can the Church Jorski.

P
PankiVTanke 03.06.20

Horace you killed, forget it. Henri after the catacombs comes from the fire Church Jorski.

v
vedmak74 03.06.20

Thank you! Described, of course looking for Henri. But the quest littered or not the Usurpation of Fire

P
PankiVTanke 03.06.20

AFAIK you have to kill Horace and tell Henri that don't know where he is until the victory over Vollarom - it turns out a bummer.

v
vedmak74 03.06.20

But Henri was still alive.

P
PankiVTanke 03.06.20

Well that definitely need to Vollara. If Yuri after the Pontiff and reaching Anor Londo doesn't say anything about Henri, it means failure. In Google or Incentive you can see the full path to the ending.