3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BIG SEXY BUNNY 03.06.20 08:52 pm

Impressions from the 5th episode of \"Colorado\". (Hitman (2016))

Leave your impressions.
6 Comments
Sort by:
M
Martin Berri 03.06.20

The best episode for the moment. Intrigue, partial unfolding of the plot, all the twists. 10/10

S
Smoke_Shooter 03.06.20

Remaster with Holy from Hitman Absolution.
One of the best episodes in this part of the + reveals the plot.
I recommend to everyone.

B
BIG SEXY BUNNY 03.06.20

The episode turned out really gorgeous, lots of interesting passing options, especially liked the time before leaving the level, if you scan in the basement of the mask Sean rose or his face, not going to spoil)
PS: it Seems this is the only way to level, with scanning of the mask/face, the rest are available only in contracts.

D
Diablonos 03.06.20

shit as before. instead of social stealth slipped a miserable bottom, type Say Hello to my little friend.
Plot as before exactly zero, vistapanel new type of machine gun with a silencer and a disposable card, we need a little less than do not need, but now 4 goals, WOW the progress on the face 10 out of 10 at your finger tips.

N
NPhysicist 03.06.20

Diablonos wrote:
instead of social stealth slipped a miserable bottom, type Say Hello to my little friend.
So social stealth, too, is - pereverbovki a former agent of Interpol, participation in the training of the attack on the motorcade, etc.. Nothing like the Colombia of the first Hitman, but much like the mansion Beldingford from Hitman: Contracts.
Well, the last time in Bangkok almost entirely on social stealth was.

Good episode, I liked Marrakech and Bangkok. So far, the most complex and interesting for a pure stealth, is quite diverse to other approaches. And the easiest for the sniper.

Again the feeling of a sandbox, not a scripted checkpoints in Bangkok. Some of the objectives interact with each other is not the script (the bomb expert and assassin, for example), and only at coincidence of space and timing (the bomb expert and analyst, analyst and interrogator) can be run against the clock at the location, but not see it.

The plot - a teaspoon of some turbidity, all in the spirit of the old games) it's better than in Absolution.

L
Lunersun 03.06.20

Impressions of the game