3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RulVPlane 17.10.19 03:59 am

Oleaut32.dll (Grand Theft Auto 4)

Installed the game, when run, produces stopped working and then the error about oleaut32.dll. Chinul the file itself in a folder Windows and games, anyway, and recorded. Tell me how to remove the error with this DLL. Windows 7 max (persons)
8 Comments
Sort by:
R
RulVPlane 17.10.19

P
Phornet 17.10.19

Of course this is a worn out topic,but isn't it easier to buy a license for $ 100?
No problems,and the forum will always help.Basically if it's a Repack.Put another.

R
RulVPlane 17.10.19

Phornet
Yes I would buy, PRST downloaded from global mod Criminal Russia. Separately it is nowhere to be found, Repack with this mod two (as far as I know) and both have this error. on other games there is no such

d
dilat 17.10.19

RulVPlane
With of. the Microsoft website download .NET Framework 4 and install

R
RulVPlane 17.10.19

dilat
well worth 4.7.2, or is 4 necessary? when installed produces the same or a newer version is already installed

d
dilat 17.10.19

RulVPlane
Before you downloaded this library, what was the mistake? A screenshot of the error before or after?

R
RulVPlane 17.10.19

Error I threw above, oleaut 32.DLL is framework 4 is not assigned because it is already 4.7.2 and when you try to put 4 version says that already have a later version

001000 25.10.20

RulVPlane
didn't deal with the problem? I decided to play gta4 again, and especially in the gta 4 dag 2 modification. Although a couple of years ago this same modification worked perfectly. The problem is the same as yours.