3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
deIIis 03.06.20 08:52 pm

Impressions from the 2nd episode of \"Sapienza\" (Hitman (2016))

Hello! Tomorrow night a new episode, taking us into a coastal Italian town Sapienza. We will visit the mansion, a Church, a beach and much more. Let's see what happens.

Finché morte non ci separi.
====
Download experience the second episode )))
8 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jay C 03.06.20

In General, I passed the 2nd episode not particularly bothered in 23 minutes, knocked out 14 achievements, in General, everything is cool.

555mafiozzo555 03.06.20

The second Episode is the bomb!

d
deIIis 03.06.20

Impressions from the second episode of the positive, awesome location, scenery + a mad doctor with a knife for amputation.
Perhaps there is original variation, when the mannequin, but I dressed as the mad doctor, slipped on the rooftops, wait until the guard turns to the side and made a silent killing knife for amputation.
Variations a lot.
Noticed that some achievements only work if you go through the story of a footman or courier and if the target is alive, for example the inclusion of patifon or to lay flowers on the grave of the mother.
Example, all the targets are dead - including the patifon, laying flowers and nothing. Sadness.

N
NPhysicist 03.06.20

Just a great list, very diverse and rich in points of interest.

Opportunities for murder as that already to satiety. For example, I once tired to wait, when Caruso gets to the explosive Golf ball, and shot it from a cannon in the ruins of the fortress.

In General, such a wealth of possibilities even a little harmful to gameplay, because it becomes too easy; here, however, the mode of exacerbations with artificial obstacles save.

r
rusandor 03.06.20

everything is fine,
and sometimes even deja vu wine cellar and an underground lab to evoke the harvest of BM,
and streets and houses are less than that of a murder of crows )
I hope future episodes will be at the same level of quality

c
carpocalips 03.06.20

At the moment the best location in Paris with Marakesha on one(average) level, but Sapients really beautiful and interesting came out.
I think Marakesh is even less of Paris.

S
S.Corleone 03.06.20

Like....and plenty of disguises...and versatile passage....and the atmosphere is transferred by the upper class.

L
Lunersun 03.06.20

Impressions of the game