3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Russian_Lawyer 03.06.20 08:52 pm

Impressions of the episodes of the \"prologue\" and \"Paris\" (Hitman (2016))

To Express an opinion. Enough...
23 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 03.06.20

Even in the summer clambered map of Paris in the alpha version. Now only to hope that the contracts tightened. The map was big, but it is one, not counting the short missions from the Beta, quickly tired of her run.

S
SaveX3 03.06.20

The first impression is improve the fps pose bety.
But the gun was not displayed in a holster and not displayed

l
lookaway 03.06.20

judging by the discussions of the incentive - delivered fresh bugs in the form of an unbootable Mac Paris or were the Frisians.
the problem with that is that you can't put textures on high left.
some of the game says that you need to buy Paris contracts. although purchased full version.

in short, what I tell you.
who owns ingresen - do read http://steamcommunity.com/app/236870/discussions/

optimization seems to be so and not delivered.
Spoiler

check it out, by the way, in the chart BREAKTHROUGH INCREASE in FPS compared to 11 direktom.

D
Dimjke102 03.06.20

Optimization just totally hammered, in the first mission, the crowd puts fps up to 23 frames, and this despite the fact that the textures on low are (others can not stand for some reason) antialiasing off, rest on high. The FHD resolution. In short, a living hell. Even play became upset, and this despite the fact that the computer then fits the requirements. If an empty space to see where the stupid wall and not something more 38 fps. In General is not even play. Except that one 970 and above

M
Maklline66 03.06.20

TS, so many expectations, and ultimately a disappointment.
I took the episodic system, thanks to which the full price received the stub of the game. But even developed this piece couldn't bring to mind. Locked graphics settings for those who have less than 4GB of RAM(my sly from 780ти went to the forest), but even without that, the game manages to lag at all settings.
Advertised дх12 instead of the promised improve performance only eats it, and this is the best. In the worst case - a black screen.

Would refund, because the technical part is terrible, but online time 3 hours(pereproshel prologue, thinking that there will be something new - my mistake).
In General, while not advise taking.

V
ValentinK33rus 03.06.20

Though the new part is that she was back to basics series Ala Silent assassin (2002) and Blood money (2006), it is still terribly casual as Absolution.

In the last part you couldn't be stupid to come to get the gun to aim at the target, shoot and leave (already remember the 2nd mission of the king of China Town of absolute?). Here the NPC yells a bit, the guards are a little run, the soundtrack is a bit pre-stress a sharp change in the melody, but in the end all on everything to give a fuck and you can safely to end mission coming from the area of the task. On the way you may at the same time to some random employee to kill and dress it, then instantly forget all about you.

The game has no difficulty level that makes it clear that it can only be played the way it was intended by the authors, without increasing the number of enemies, speed of their reactions, suspicion. Did the authors was conceived that you can stupidly stand in the face of the character, which you can burn, push yourself to burn and then go somewhere back around the corner? It will be something to shout at you, like, but nevertheless to follow you until he himself will not lead into a trap around the corner. So can all the guards to kill.

But let's think more globally. Before us is quite a dubious project which clearly has no future, unless of course weak sales and low estimates of the Incentive can be considered as the future. The first Hitman: Codename 47 was released in 2000 year, the second Hitman 2: Silent Assassin in 2002, 3rd Hitman: Contracts in 2004, 4th Hitman: Blood Money in 2006, the 5th Hitman: Absolution in 2012. I think 5 was doing 6 years? No, it did, too, for 2 years, just switched to Kane and Lynch 1-2 c 2008th and 2010th year. Hitman 2016 sculpted 3 years and 3 months. What do I get by purchasing this product at full price? The prologue and first level. Well, OK, not the level and the location where a plot of reference and contracts. Plus, another year will sculpt another 4-5 locations, standards. It turns out that the new hitman next year will be similar to the unfinished which was developed 4 years and 3 months? Yes, even the Witcher 3, the poles did in less time. Hitman: Absolution (2012) was not a failure, it was a step to the side. But this part is clearly more deserving of the term as the most disastrous part of the series.

Absolution was a fun PR stunt: All the dialogues in the location occur irrespective of you! They are not repeated and occur in real time! Yes, it's progress! So the player would stupidly miss some dialogue and when preprohormone at a different timing to hear them. In the new part of the dialogue and actions of key characters will start as soon as you come into the zone activate the script. It's already regressed.

The main advantage of the game was the rejection of the system counter points during the job absolute. Quietly go and do what you want, no one here pokes-you fines. You can even steam with the hiding bodies in lockers. And at the end of the mission this counter will still appear, lol.

Added a whole slew of awards for pereprohozhdeniya mission. All kinds of trophies, additional conditions and costumes, weapons... tons of stuff! If it is direct like the main mission, the game will let you get yourself several different ways.

Well, what else? Grafon - about anything. Part 5 looked cinematic during cut-scenes, though the dialogue there was so-so. All the characters look like dolls, during cut-scenes, CGI mostly. A little reflection, I came to the conclusion that even though the schedule is in two parts very different impression of them is the same-average. The truth here is there is one caveat: the last part came out on pastene (past generation iron), and this on Corentyne (the current generation). Here, one would have to throw shame on the new part in but in addition demanding on hardware, but I justify it is a large location and number of characters on the screen.

Such are the cases.

K
KlausBarbie 03.06.20

in short only passed the tutorial))) Paris tomorrow... but the impressions we returned Fornication Manya... I personally like it.... In Paris a little run... well, that level of healthy PTS even .... many ways to kill targets.... I NRA... optimize I wouldn't say gorgeous... but it is clear it will be finished once the game is episodic... Guys this is HITMAN =)) This you should like ... beginners who started with absoluting I don't know.

A
Arcer 03.06.20

Bought a couple of days ago Intro Pack to check the quality of the game, as had some doubts, though, and believed in the project to the last. And if you just say about first impressions, I'm disappointed. Disappointed in many things and their implementation.

The conversation is not going to be about graphics, optimization and other things, no. The game was lost ( at least partially) its own sophisticated unique style. The highlight.

Negative sides:
(The most I have claims to atmospheric detail)

Trimmed animation
Now 47th pulls a gun almost out of nowhere and takes it away to nowhere. I loved taking out of weapons ranging from Silent assassin (because in the first part, alas, not played) to Blood Money, so much as fabric rustles. In Absolution (which I also liked, even though it was different), all of this easier. Of course, the game came out 6 years later and much has changed. But then we were promised a return to basics and I began to hope for the return of such atmospheric detail. Animation of shoving a corpse in a drawer or Cabinet, starts playing from the middle. It was a blow below the belt. Even in Absolution, it was better. Not to mention the Blood Money, where the 47th, stuffed the corpse like a sack of potatoes, showing off their indifference and cold-blooded professional. At first, it was necessary to open the cover, and then to drag the body. Because of these things you are much more immersed in the game. Also did not like the animation of opening locks, in the same Absolution animation looks more elegant.

The lack of gloves
The 47th running without gloves, leaving a bunch of his prints on the glasses that are included vacuum cleaners, cabinets, and more. And this is doing?

Music
Music in General is not bad, but I would like more electronics like in Contracts and Blood Money. Sometimes I go to outright silence. No permanent ambient.

Interface
He eerily minimalistic, all sorts of bright white circles, illuminate the contours in the selection. Sterile and more in sci fi'mu or something. Not to mention the horrible main menu (which only cost the main menu of Contracts filled with atmosphere).

The Story Missions
Currently available in only one mission (primary) and it is custom made in Paris. The mission itself is good and has many advantages but his backstory made me upset. I've always loved realistic mission in Hitman: kill the drug Lord and his son, to kill a witness under FBI protection, and so on. That is quite a real everyday life of an assassin. And what do we have here? A super secret organization of IAGO which sells super secret information, which has ordered super secret MI-6 (British intelligence). Pretentious and more suitable for some of the bond.

Case
Did not return and an old favorite briefcase with a sniper rifle from Contracts and Blood Money. And therefore would not be smart build a sniper rifle from the individual elements. Sorry, I loved this feature in previous installments.

Money
No payment for the mission, they could at least make points instead of currency, the atmosphere would be added. Also upset with the lack of ranks.

That sort of stuff, the noose too quickly smothers, face has some pofigisticheski opinion, the inconvenience of the interface, for example to open the map you need to press F1 and then go to the map tab, it is not clear whose form you're wearing (sometimes for contracts, there are strict requirements), etc.

The positive side:

Level design
Here in the game everything is fine. Many moves, loopholes, workarounds. Location is very extensive. In General, there is a place to roam. And here we felt the most return to basics.

Tools
The game also appeared a variety of tools, opening up new opportunities. That would open the door need a key or a lock pick. That would be something to break the scrap, etc. If anything at the moment, then realization will have to forget or to start the quest wandering around the floors.

Preparation for a mission
Although it is simplified to impossible, but it's better than nothing. You can select the weapons, items, clothing, and the initial entrance to the level.

The world
A huge number of objects for interaction. Ranging from baskets for garbage where it is possible to hide weapons to sinks to create flooding.

New opportunities
Just pleased and new features in the game. For example, the distraction of the guards, using various objects around us. The ability to wring the neck of the stunned enemy. Separate mention deserves the implementation of a system of secrecy. Now hiding in the drawer, can accurately and at the required distance to lift the lid to peek. In the closet 47th gently changes the distance between the doors opening convenient to browse area. Nice and comfortable.

Methods of killing
Their great variety and for every taste. Everyone will find something to suit your style of passage, and as you know for that we most appreciate and 47ого. Master of all trades.

Old friends return to the game
Returned syringes with poison to kill and coins to divert attention. No longer need as a homeless person collecting bottles and throwing bricks. Now it is more elegant.

The behavior of people
Just pleased and elaboration of the dialogues between NPCs and their behavior. PS come on the scene, if 47ого opened give a full description. Someone from the civilian began to panic, they immediately begin to calm, etc. it All looks and feels very realistic.

At the moment the game looks ambiguous. The spirit of the old games flashed somewhere nearby. But at the same time the game suffers from the atmosphere, the implementation of some decisions and the refusal of some excellent ideas of their predecessors. But overall the game is good.

u
urban.kalabanovich 03.06.20

Everyone is waiting for the time when you need to buy teasers, trailers, release videos, the game pieces, patches, localization, driver for the game. Here then comes the great era of true gaming.

N
NPhysicist 03.06.20

Technically damp - crash on DX12 (on DX11 normal flight), the body can get stuck limb in the textures, some NPC half-assed clipping.

Gameplay and leveldizayn was very pleased. If the option to disable all hints and helpers remains the good old Hitman. Location is really big and just stuffed with means and opportunity for murder, you can really replay over and over again for 15 hours probably never happen again. Both story goals pass through a sufficiently large number of scripted cycles, individually and collectively, it provides variability, which was not in any of the previous games.

Mission planning is implemented well. Given the fact that all enchanted by multiple periplocoideae, the system with the purchase of equipment would not be very effective. Worthy save.

The first episode is a really good sequel to Blood Money. Sometimes it seems that gives great odds to the original, sometimes on the level but can't tell what's worse; except for the opening of all possibilities will have to run on this Paris mansion for hours.

S
Sergio212am 03.06.20

Cons: dumb AI, too easy stealth, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist, as well as in the Death to Spies stealth is implemented is interesting. Also, the game comes in parts. Based on these cons feels like play in something unfinished that in principle it is.

V
ValentinK33rus 03.06.20

Back to basics means a return to the original concept. The initial concept Hitman simulator Hitman who only kills bad guys. A return to basics implies a denial of causality and movement in the direction of the simulation: this realistic weapon is physics and simulation of human body, its skeleton and organs, this is realistic AI behaviour, this is a simulation of disguise (not that trash that is now).
In short, trash.

If you would like to make a good product, it would be the development and expansion of the gameplay and mechanics of the game (not at the expense of casual), but nothing.

k
kenny undead 03.06.20

Everything looks good,stealth in blood money,but content is not enough,takes 30-40min.

d
deIIis 03.06.20

undead kenny
If off. instinct and opportunities...

A
AlexGRS 03.06.20

I was interested, probably due to the fact that I have missed agent 47. But thought it would be a sequel, and then the background to the episodes, which are tired to wait, while will come.

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 03.06.20

Sorry, simplified menu. No ratings, statistics too. Even in contracts, many of which have been removed from absolution. There were 5 points for execution, and here it is only 2 weapons and a disguise. At the end of the unnecessary points are awarded, making a mark in the statistics, which is already littered with cheaters and has the ceiling in 210т, which is not difficult to make. In the last part was the search for contracts, evaluation contracts from friends, a decent selection of disguises and weapons, which by the way still you can improve it. Here somehow it all cut out. All the features of the level immediately shown in the menu and when it starts the tick on the implementation, it is to do already in the mission is nothing. Like gameplay to play nice, but not feeling that much is missing in the game, and what was before

S
Summer23 03.06.20

Bought Hitman, found was 2 hours, asked for a refund. The game itself is like, a lot of opportunities, finally, an adequate response from opponents, the hitmen finally ceased to be a terminator. In General, as the game my rating 8 out of 10. But the system of episodes of delirium, zadrotstvovat game while waiting for the next episode it's the same nonsense...
Decided for myself that must buy when the story is solid, without monthly expectations..
The game, in such a hitmen I wanted to play, the series went back to basics.

A
Artego32rus 03.06.20

Summer23
not easier to buy once and just wait for all the episodes?

Finally started and was pleasantly surprised by the optimization. Played the beta with FXAA antialiasing and without supersampling here on дх12 play with SMAA and supersampling of 1.5. Дх12 really did the trick

p
prodigy007 03.06.20

Ghost rider 0:46

K
Klinokol 03.06.20

Good episodes, I wish that all 7 are on the queue and pay separately you need to pay(