3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kasaler 03.06.20 08:53 pm

Goddamn you! (6800k)

In General a situation such. I had the option to get this stone at an affordable price. But then the question arose about the mother. They are of course all in the area of 20-30 are but nevertheless I'm interested in is the prospect of overclocking it to +200-300. What mother advise what would be the price the quality was the maximum?
20 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 03.06.20

200-300MHz pfile
any what format ATX and more support and standard 160W

K
Kirlusha 03.06.20

Kasaler
Kasaler
Manufacturer's taste.
However, the question is painfully vague.
+200-300 what? Frequency? From stock or from the factory bytovoy?
And overclocking the multiplier or base frequency?
My 6500 (without K) in the effluent of magical - x32 in bust - X36. The mother puts a multiplier.
Also with memory. In the runoff, the multiplier is X24, in KHMR right up to x32.
He did not drive. All the motherboard does.
So what's the issue then? What motherboard?
Response: how much money is enough...

K
Kasaler 03.06.20

Kirlusha
Frequency of course. From the factory bytovoy.

K
Kirlusha 03.06.20

Kasaler
So it's only +2-3 units in the multiplier.
Take the mother with the cooling of the power subsystem.
Specifically on this issue, there is nothing more to say...

M
MunchkiN 616 03.06.20

Kirlusha
he nuzhon h99 and the Zeta 170 in guznov because the socket is not the same
and algea 2011-3 several tysch more expensive than other Mat boards

M
MunchkiN 616 03.06.20

Kirlusha
this socket does not exist
http://ark.intel.com/products/94189/Intel-Core-i7-6800K-Processor-15M-Cache-up-to-3_60-GHz?q=i7-6800K

K
Kirlusha 03.06.20

MunchkiN 616
Ugh! Something yesterday I haven't sobered up:)))
Sorry, dunno where I watched:)))
Of course 2011-3 and, of course, the mother in H99. But the model, in fact-money and taste. They're like, it's not bad.
Specifically: asus rog rampage xtreme 5/U3.1

V
Vinni-Pukh 03.06.20

Kasaler
Kasaler wrote:
What mother advise what would be the price the quality was the maximum?
X99 platform is the maximum stuffing. If you look for example at Z270-A and Z270-Pro, they have large differences. For A stripped-down BIOS, and PRO-ka with all the settings for overclocking. So X99 cheap Mat Board, with the most expensive little different than in terms of settings. Only small imperfections. For example overheating VRM. Or just supply 8 pin ( the norm for you to be )
I would be looking at X99-Pro or X99 II-A II, but the first versions of these Mat boards were for Haswell-E, but they had a very strong flaw, overheating VRM, for your dispersal is not critical, but still cant.
Ideal X99 Sabertooth/Rog
And about overclocking, then any Mat Board for X99 will be fine. Then you already know how much you need PCI 3.0 slots, an M. 2 whether how much it is necessary Sata, USB 3.0/3.1, etc.

V
Vinni-Pukh 03.06.20

Kasaler

Himself dream of such a Mat Board, salivating since the interest on X99 flow, Oh, in my case this will not fit...

M
MunchkiN 616 03.06.20

Vinni-Pukh
I bought this and games support 2 sly with modern maps and bridges are outdated so peck
otherwise it's useless especially
and ische she supports the current 64GB RAM. version 2 128.
true, I potamal on cross faire peck-peck

V
Vinni-Pukh 03.06.20

MunchkiN 616
She has a maximum capacity of 128 GB so. You made a mistake.
This is Haswell-E does not support more than 64, and Broadwell-E to 128.
MunchkiN 616 wrote:
otherwise it's useless especially
Powered PCI is, 8+8 CPU power, a good cooling of the chipset and power supply.

M
MODERN_GEAR 03.06.20

Kasaler
To pay for the mother it makes no sense to be enough will be (gladly accept the disadvantages of suggestible people who like to overpay for something that is not needed most of the features of professional motherboard is not used by gamers and regular users) https://www.forum3.ru/?cmd=show_tovar&code=162335

W
WWQ 03.06.20

Kasaler
They are all good , the platform run-in, the BIOS quality, so that you can focus on the color of the MP and the position of the connectors psi :D
The only thing I would advise is to be honest at least 8 power phases, without any doublers , the mother will live longer.
Well, for the duration of the guarantee see.

V
Vinni-Pukh 03.06.20

WWQ
WWQ wrote:
The only thing I would advise is to be honest at least 8 power phases
I'm not one of the Mat boards on X99 have not seen at least 8 power phases, but the throttle and 100 degrees in some everyday thing.

A
Affekt77 03.06.20

He took the msi x99a gaming pro carbon, normal flight, this Mat. the Board allows to drive the cache percent. Tried it on to drive your i7 6850k the multiplier to 4.2 GHz took with the go stress 1.3 V.

W
WWQ 03.06.20

Vinni-Pukh
Is, if I am not mistaken ASUS mini itx and ASRock full with doublers and it seems to have MSI 12 phases , although in reality 6 of them.
By the way, Yes! Need payment from the OS socket , otherwise the cache will not be to chase!

V
Vinni-Pukh 03.06.20

WWQ
WWQ wrote:
Is, if I am not mistaken ASUS mini itx and ASRock full with doublers and it seems to have MSI 12 phases , although in reality 6 of them.
Ahh, then Yes. But any sober-minded person will take the mini for 2011, especially for extreme overclocking...?

W
WWQ 03.06.20

Vinni-Pukh
Well, maybe under the mini server kseon narusheniem.

V
Vinni-Pukh 03.06.20

WWQ
Well, there are 6 phases enough

-
-Zion- 03.06.20

Kasaler
We have a citylink x99 from 14 thousand starts, where you 20 found?