3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Edvins 03.06.20 08:53 pm

Incompatibility modifications (Fallout 4)

The license of Fallout set 18 for me the most interesting mods, but the game is not functioning. If anyone knows what mods are incompatible-share.
22 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zefos 03.06.20

Edvins
Do the cache integrity check, it usually helps to run the game or have the game to reinstall.
Your list of installed mods would not hurt...
I have installed enboost and only Optimized Vanilla Textures, everything works.

s
solus. 03.06.20

Wildest statement of the problem: I have done something in a quantity of 18 times, now is not working. Tell me, where did I go wrong?
I am sure that even these 18 the most interesting mods could be made to work together if they are correctly set.

In General, intelligent people (intelligence is pumped at least up to 6) after connecting each fashion start the game and check it for serviceability.

l
lordspas 03.06.20

Edvins
http://www.playground.ru/wiki/fallout_4/others/faq/ read it and put the nexus mod Manager it will show a conflict of mods

E
Edvins 03.06.20

Extremely smart solus
And where you saw Tell me, where did I go wrong? I ask about the incompatibility of mods, not only targeted at me. Get drunk, and then hungover to read that.You can not intellect to pump Hanke.

s
solus. 03.06.20

Edvins
Resentment and bad manners very often coexist with folly. Here's a quote: If anyone knows what mods are incompatible-share. - this is not a request to show you your mistake? Or do you think that no mistakes are made and the game stopped working by itself?

For the future, young man, I advise you not to rush into ambition. If you protupila take for granted the fact that you pointed it out. And tips on how to pump intelligence is not issued earlier than acquire add-on ;) Game tea, so still not working after all? ;))

s
saa0891 03.06.20

Edvins

Friend here psychics are not present,you should at least screen out the NMM to do what your mods are.
In General, authors tend to write about the incompatibility of mods,if this is just tekstury then there is unlikely to be any problems,but if it fashion for example to build,then they can with each other to interfere,in any case, you can for example disable or enable them one by one and look at what the game does not work.

E
Edvins 03.06.20

solus

I,a man born in 1948, surprisingly pleased to find that I'm still a young man. And, in fact, a graduate of MSU and worked all his life at a very important work. But your lack of manners, young man, just amazing. By the way, thanks to the kind advice
saa0891 for NMM I found the incompatibility of the two mods at the landscape and it worked. Thank you fellow gamers.

X
XBoy360 03.06.20

Edvins
Lol. Grandfather pended scientist. Oh, dear, I forgot really zracnom site in Russia.

s
solus. 03.06.20

Edvins
Oh, a graduate of (or rather the owner of the diploma), Moscow state University, I can only sympathize with you. As wisdom with age does not come often age comes alone. Even when you, young man, wish to boast of their experience, you hesitate to articulate it, limited to the General words very important work". Very important - not very intelligent.

And finally (because after not going to answer): looks depressingly the level of alumni, since banal and obvious things for setting up the toys the owners of responsible forced to learn on the forums, thus demonstrating the inability to articulate their own problems.

E
Edvins 03.06.20

The forum is a perfect place to pass intelligence. No risk of getting punched in the face.

Z
Zhenya Yurchenko 03.06.20

Zefos
and homemaker and nev landscape grass conflict

Z
Zefos 03.06.20

Eugene Yurchenko
In theory they are compatible.

Z
Zhenya Yurchenko 03.06.20

Zefos
in theory Yes in practice no

R
RoMzEn 03.06.20

Hello, I installed folic with patch v1.3.45, in the end, not such fashion that you need to write in plugins, I'm not talking about the button in the launcher, it is there at all any way now not include. Tell me how to make earned?!

C
CR0MWeLL 03.06.20

whether working on the 1.5 patch esp modifications?

D
Dilord86 03.06.20

Course work, through witchcraft...
Push sStartingCbat autoexec in fallout4.ini General section
To create a text file autoexec.txt in the root of the game and provide it for example there mod BethesdaMustDie.esp in the form of hlp BethesdaMustDie without the quotes...

x
xopxac 03.06.20

Help with the problem. Put Fallout 4 [v 1.5.157 + 2 DLC] (2015) PC | RePack by xatab . Through the nexus not all mods work. Via game settings all work ...but always have each re-entry ,re-modification and it should be online and constantly checking boxes 70 mods horror . How to make to fashion has constantly been connected .Amps help with the problem.

v
valegorr 03.06.20

Edvins
You'd better give a list of mods installed, then it would make sense. About the incompatibility it is necessary to Google, on various forums you can find references about the problems.
I stand: Scrap Everything, Homemaker, Snap'n'Build, Real Night, OCDecorator, Immersive Vendors, 4 seasons (spring), Buildable Power Armor Frames, two fashion on personal rotorcraft and different signs (not remember the name). This build works flawlessly.
Know that fashion Spring Cleaning, and 4 seasons are in conflict. It can also influence the load order of mods.

s
shah-iyri 03.06.20

About the incompatibility.
Found out that the mod Nuclear reset is not compatible with the addition of far Harbor.

W
Wattghern 04.10.20

Hello! Guys such a problem at closing the game and going to the desktop game is deaf before that was all right and now have to go through the task manager benefit for 10 it is easy to do. Tell me there will be no problems.
Windows 10 license
Fallout 4 is the latest version of the steam license.
Thank you in advance!