3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igorrus 03.06.20 08:53 pm

Solving problems on pirates (XCOM 2)

The SOLUTION to the various bugs in the game related to the mod (the Bug with the aiming, too) for the pirate - the path must be via Steam so X:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\XCOM 2 and run X:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\XCOM 2\Binaries\Win64\Launche) with label ModLauncherWPF( written in the label: -noRedScreens -review-nostartupmovies) from admin to PLAY !! Error pure virtual function called... update your fashion. Good luck to everyone!
8 Comments
Sort by:
x
xoen 03.06.20

Woke up ;)
At least 2 post with a normal solution is on PG dated to the beginning of the year.
Times (6 February)http://forums.playground.ru/xcom_2/tech/zapusk_piratki_s_modami-893276/
Two (17 Mar)http://www.playground.ru/files/xcom_2_xcom_2_bmm_better_mod_manager-121608/

I
Igorrus 03.06.20

xoen
Well, where the problems I have mentioned? Nerd. About all that is already forgotten, you would have remembered the first, I write about now. Mind your own business!!!

x
xoen 03.06.20

Igorrus
To use search, learn, wise guy. I clearly pointed out that these problems have been described and their resolution.
Lines -noRedScreens -review-nostartupmovies was prescribed at all on the first bagnath pirates. On latest builds there is no problem though as the mods put. The main thing is that these mods do not conflict. It is not necessary here bikes, in short, to invent.
And then go and have monastical ModLauncherWPF through everything without reading the description about the conflicts of variables ;)

PS.
Igorrus wrote:
Mind your own business!!!
Do have fun ;) Create your own local forum to localhost-e and write there what you want. :) No you words can tell ;)

x
xoen 03.06.20

Igorrus
Bug not spicerianum, and with a curved mod, which you should ;) Well, maybe with crooked hands, or is connected with the head. XS ;)

Igorrus wrote:
Get out and stay out of this thread if not satisfied!
Ahaha. You just take incredibly! ))

S
Siniy Kot 03.06.20

xoen
latest Repack zabagovan,there and aiming and with the archon problem,I don't wuhai
just a shame,and people, among other things to help wanted
the truth-what you got?

x
xoen 03.06.20

Blue Cat
You did not ask. Another wise guy. No bugs there are no. Tablet change.

S
Siniy Kot 03.06.20

and I will repeat it again-people just wanted to help,he wrote the way that maybe someone will help
enrage those who begin immediately to be rude, not especially including a brain,that's why I wrote

A
Arhangel_333 03.06.20

Hi all!
Do not understand what mods need to be updated when there is an error pure virtual function called whiie application was running (GIs Running --1) ???
It Long War without him - tortured stuff, very often popping up.
Maybe there is already a solution to the problem?