3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Devil208 03.06.20 09:13 pm

Watch the video or read?

What will you choose?
10 Comments
Sort by:
A
A.Soldier of Light 03.06.20

How can you read a video? Explain. Read the text...

S
Sima4 03.06.20

I see a radio and can explain the blind looks like a traffic light

S
Stalingrad88 03.06.20

The book is not when does not compare with the movie. Us film-maker is presenting his vision of the material. And when you read imagination paints a picture of perception. These valuable books.

A

Stalingrad88 wrote:
The book is not when does not compare with the movie.
No doubt. But look easier and faster turns. Of course depends on the speed of reading, but I read the first Chapter about Garik as soon as I see the first film. Someone that is comfortable...

r
requiemmm 03.06.20

And what video then? When talking about the film, at different, but mostly the book is better. When talking about vyser shkoloty on YouTube, in which 50% of the time the is channel and please subscribe, the better that text write. The text is not clear that the author needed a speech therapist (and sometimes a psychiatrist).

D
Devil208 03.06.20

A. Soldier of Light
Not always the case. When it comes to film, Yes, film is faster. But if some news, review, analysis something, to read is much nicer and faster. The review, which is 10 minutes, read for a minute and a half.

A

Devil208 wrote:
The review, which is 10 minutes, read for a minute and a half.
News? Possible. But there is a video that the text is not replaced. Related with creative component (on youtube you can find it). Game reviews, all sorts of theories, reasoning. For Example, Game Theory...

P
Pelmen dobra 03.06.20

To read. Especially on PG. Neither the time nor the desire to watch vidosic.

S
Sergey Dobrovolskiy 03.06.20

To read , just degrade

m
masha 03.06.20

Devil208
A video with an interesting plot. Why read if there is fotovideostudiya on the topic of printed literature. The main thing that the video was not produced in Russia.