3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Obychnyy.....Nik. 03.06.20 09:13 pm

What advice would you give to newbie in the game? (Borderlands 2)

Sorry for the repetition of the theme. I'm talking about The beautiful location. Completely slipped my mind that I had already created this topic. Is the Board messed up my mind. Just before I created the topic on other sites for this game, including the Wiki, I totally forgot that the issue I have here asked. And now to the topic: what is the best weapon to carry the weaknesses of creatures as to accomplish achievements, etc. once again sorry for the incident.
19 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 03.06.20

The usual.....Nick.
In the steam guides see, are people so lazy? Game 2012, for her guides and tips are more than enough!

S
StalkerVirys 03.06.20

play as zero. he has the skill of showing the weaknesses of the

V
VICH68 03.06.20

if you liked the game, you would now it would hang, and there would be stupid questions

v
vovchik2371 03.06.20

The usual.....Nick.
You are talking about?

v
vovchik2371 03.06.20

The usual.....Nick.
What is it with you People!

I
Ingalyator 03.06.20

The advice is simple: aim where after hitting the mutant popping up critical damage. Use the weapon class you want. Choose the gun with the highest damage and chance elements. In the first passage problems if you do the extra quests.

k
k0tas 03.06.20

The first two of the passage can just enjoy playing the story and additional quests. In the 3rd you need to get 72й LVL, podporit a bit of armor on him and do ОП8. And start to farm bosses.

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 03.06.20

I remember, Krieg so you Vocalise that he of the crazy climbs and the health with one blow restores. Ordinary mobs stacked to stack you. Just got out of psycho mode and then again it came, and so on. However killing bosses with this layout became a natural hemorrhoids.

L
LeopoldoMendoza 03.06.20

What is there to advise, regular game play and all.
Race night in with her girlfriend.

P
Phoenix8385 03.06.20

Can you give me advice,or rather a link to the video as a new Persian to 7 levels early in the game,

J
JC Jensen 03.06.20

casual

a
axaxaxaxa 03.06.20

Marshal Talyan Mckirby III
HP restores ULTI he in any pumping and imbibing was the fact that at 33% HP ultimate you free prozhat, he (button) was amplified and HP are immediately recovered to the fulla. Well, you can still rock the branch of Pyromania and never die in the enemies of the wildest regen.

a
axaxaxaxa 03.06.20

On a subject, don't waste your gold keys and phonebuy them with the original (not EN) version of shift codes.

B
BAMBAMBIGO 03.06.20

The psycho in the flesh to level 72 no problem to pass, but if op 8 download, already will be tight.

K
Kamikadzenysh 03.06.20

I understand that late in a year, but those who will play the first time I read this right, it is for them, for podrostaet youngsters universe boards
1. Always have Snape...and preferably 3: electro, fire and acid, but it is for parts advice... and a shotgun
2. Many vrazhiny, Zasyad ' for shelter on a ledge
3. 1 shot 1 dead, try not to smear
4. Use snapo 50% of shootings and use with 1-3 item safely
5. Don't be afraid to use a special reception and time to recharge enough while jumping and trying to wash the brains of PP Hyperion
PS. those who know how the weapons company Hyperion will understand me
6. Shoot anything that explodes
7. Watch the sky
8. SAVE

B
Bombardirovschik 03.06.20

Kamikadzenysh
Kamikadzenysh wrote:
8. SAVE
What to save? my point, money, ammo, health , experience?

K
Kamikadzenysh 03.06.20

Bomber
In the beginning, at least the money to save up for a decent gun (which I don't know when and where droplets)

B
Bombardirovschik 03.06.20

Kamikadzenysh
clear!

f
flamingbit 03.06.20

Always stirred up the keys in the Twitter developers and turned them into the sanctuary and went with the top stuff)))