3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zabanenyy Zharkovich Yuze 03.06.20 09:13 pm

Looking for a book

Who can tell where to download it?
Reluctance the book to buy.
Well or tell that the author, or I made something not laggy.
107 Comments
Sort by:
p
penguin_lo 03.06.20

What about Mayne Reid? Seems to fit your requirements, if I remember correctly.
And is better listen to Council Ascorpio and go to Pikul.

O
Oleg Gazmanov 03.06.20

but not fantasy (because there is nothing better than Tolkien or Sapkowski is still there).

I do not agree. Read the trilogy by A. Pehowa Crouching in the shadows, Jung with the shadows and Storm shadow...a very interesting book, a bit like Lord of the Rings.

Suggest those to read chenit from the Western genre...the book of primitive plot, but the atmosphere there is spelled out very cool...love the Cowboy romance :)

v
victor_1623 03.06.20

Can someone recommend a book for learning programming? The book should be oriented to the beginner but rather for the teapot in terms of programming. Thanks in advance ))

S
StimbI4 03.06.20

Where can I find good tutorials on AutoCAD 2009 ? Because learning is the power system I think in the future I could use that.

.pavlusha 03.06.20

in a bookstore

S
StimbI4 03.06.20

And electronic ?

.pavlusha 03.06.20

Look here
http://dwg.ru/f/showthread.php?t=23348
http://null-team.com/library/books/2062-autocad-2008.-rukovodstvo-polzovatelja..html
and then there
http://www.google.ru/search?hl=ru&q=%D0%A0%D1%83%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%BE%D0%B4%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B2%D0%BE+%D0%BF%D0%BE+AutoCAD+2009&btnG=%D0%9F%D0%BE%D0%B8%D1%81%D0%BA+%D0%B2+Google&lr=&aq=f&oq=
or here
http://www.google.ru/search?complete=1&hl=ru&newwindow=1&q=%D0%A3%D1%87%D0%B5%D0%B1%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%B8+%D0%BF%D0%BE+AutoCAD+2009&btnG=%D0%9F%D0%BE%D0%B8%D1%81%D0%BA&lr=&aq=f&oq=

D
Ded Sasay 03.06.20

Take any book from the series For Chaynikoff.
And another question you have to ask specifically.
First, the programming is different.
1)You can progati Graphics Engine. They need serious knowledge of graphic lib (DirectX or OpenGL).
2)You can progati physical dviglo. For this you need a very good knowledge of physics, linear algebra and geometry.

In order to write the first or the second one must finish a minimum of two year of uni. Without this programming process will be delayed for a very long time.

3) You can write a database or some other crap. To do this, just have a good sabotate the function of the particular compiler. Basic it will be enough.

Secondly, the programming can not only be touched a computer. There is an abundance of different microcontrollers are ideal for implementing many of the tasks of electronics(Dynamic Display there are all sorts of other garbage. HER very much. Dynamic display uses a fall in love with the schema in which to display data)

Thirdly, there is the concept of mathematical programmirovanie, which has nothing to do with digital logic.

M
Marsel Kazan 03.06.20

where can you find a reshebnik on this collection:
A. V. Efimov and B. P. Demidovich, Collection of problems in mathematics for high schools

P
Propavshiy Santya 03.06.20

In the teacher or the students ask.

M
Marsel Kazan 03.06.20

no

D
Ded Sasay 03.06.20

We Kudryavtsev botem. What for do we need these thanks if the Institute you will be given.
The author of the books we read lectures

M
Marsel Kazan 03.06.20

we were told from the library to take this

y
yagami cantabile 03.06.20

Lukyanenko, Autumn visits

M
MasterJest666 03.06.20

Need help!

1) looking for books by these authors: Leviticus, Lavash or Bagdasar'yan.

2) this: the Psychological concept of culture - Freud, Jung.

3) Once this task: take a game concept of culture. But most importantly, books I. and H. Huizinga Orteg-and-Hassett.

The main books. Tell me who know where online to get...

M
MasterJest666 03.06.20

Leviticus S. J., N. P. Bagdasar'yan, Z. Freud, K. Jung, J. Huizinga, H. Orteg-and-Hassett.
Where to find them?!

T
Tirael9292 03.06.20

polite!!!!!! I entered the first course in a techie!!!! can't find free resibo to the book who knows where to find kintos link plizz!!!!The Author Is N. In. Bogomolov 2003 publisher bustard!!!!

I
Ice_nigga 03.06.20

I mean free?

I
Ice_nigga 03.06.20

I think the author enough visual basic,there is pure mathematics

B
BMW3000 03.06.20

Yuzay Yandex/Google/Rambler at your discretion