3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
daf123er 03.06.20 09:15 pm

HUDMenu.swf. Is there a similar fashion to sight in? (Fallout 4)

Put this file.to change the sight on the point.Passed with this in mind, almost the entire game. Was the last DLS Nuka World. But I can not run crashes when approaching locations. Tell me is there any other mod to a sight in which works with this DLS?
9 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zolotko555 03.06.20

daf123er
What makes you think that it is because of fashion? In the description of the mod says that it works with nukai?

E
ElmStreetBoy 03.06.20

daf123er
If it is,delete the file,pass this place,save,install again.

d
daf123er 03.06.20

Золотко555
When thrown from the folder this file, DLS works without problems, but the aim thus is changed to the standard.And mod I this set when nuke only knew developed immediately after the game.

d
daf123er 03.06.20

ElmStreetBoy
Tried rolls. The game once is download.

B
BlackTigerTK 03.06.20

daf123er
To contact the author and ask to update to be compatible with the Nuke world? In the Nuke world the developers messed with the HOOD, or rather, there is a problem with the vanilla compass and HUD in the updated files. This was written back when discussing the incompatibility with DEF_UI - there is also is replaced by the file HUDMenu.swf. In General, the idea to change the appearance of the sight by replacing the HUDMenu.swf, to put it mildly, wrong. The type of treating a headache by cutting off the head:-) Because there is a file ScopeMenu.swf and there are already mods that replace it on the phone. But if you still hunt it with this mod to pass, that, as has been written, take place in Power armor. To get out not only in the premises. If you go on the street - from the departure.

d
daf123er 03.06.20

BlackTigerTK
if you know a mod to change the sight ScopeMenu.swf. give me a link or write the name of fashion. I would be grateful. actually on the website read supposedly on the nexus already fixed the issue with the file HUDMenu.swf. but for me the nexus is such a jungle, plus everything in English. find me not.

B
BlackTigerTK 03.06.20

daf123er
I used the mod from soroka (monsorokin). However, he's only got optical sights. Maybe even there's something there. In any case, the user with the nickname monsorokin there and it is more or less active. And you can try to communicate with him on the topic of change of sights other than optical. I think so.
About fix problems on the nexus obviously means the first introduced a fix for DEF_UI preventing departures. And then the release of a new version of this mod, devoid of the problem. As I wrote earlier, this mod replaces the file HUDMenu.swf. But it doesn't change the scope.

d
daf123er 03.06.20

BlackTigerTK
I understand thank you.

B
BlackTigerTK 03.06.20

daf123er
Not at all! Good luck!