3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Svarog 03.06.20 09:15 pm

Drink with music

What kind of music do you prefer to drink, or Vice versa, what kind of music makes you want to swell?
6 Comments
Sort by:
S
Svarog 03.06.20

Zaminusovali, non-drinkers)

M
MC Eptyshka 03.06.20

Need to drink in the warm company, and not the music. Will Ponchatoula bad habits from the masses, and then spread the muck.

S
Svarog 03.06.20

M
MC Eptyshka 03.06.20

The argument level dvach. At least some tricky scientific article about the benefits of alcohol would have copied here.

But as the development of the theme advise Tankard and late Darkthrone. Oh, another dead Board suitable. And Korpiklaani. At least the corrosion of the Metal can. But if Your musical tastes are extremely picky.

S
Svarog 03.06.20

MC Eptisa
At least some tricky scientific article about the benefits of alcohol would have copied here.

Why is it boring? Just thumps and live happily. Once EPT live, what for to limit yourself in something.

But as the development of the theme advise Tankard and late Darkthrone. Oh, another dead Board suitable. And Korpiklaani. At least the corrosion of the Metal can. But if Your musical tastes are extremely picky.

Advise a che-thread pontegrande, and that's all I heard, and not rushing it.

M
MC Eptyshka 03.06.20

Svarog wrote:
Why is it boring? Just thumps and live happily. Once EPT live, what for to limit yourself in something.
Flat, sad, frivolous and uninteresting. But I'm not going to prove anything, I'm myself not interested.

Svarog wrote:
Advise a che-thread pontegrande, and that's all I heard, and not rushing it.
And there is nothing. The recommendations ended.