3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Makoley Kalkin 03.06.20 09:17 pm

Tris or Ian, well,.... (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Triss Merigold - sorceress, was born in 1235 in Maribor. Participant of the battle of Coddenham. The battle lost my hair and crippled body. He was mistakenly presumed dead.
After the discovery it took a long rehabilitation and treatment. He was later nicknamed "fourteenth of the Hill".

Was with Geralt from the very beginning of the game, constantly helped him, but also manipulated them to their advantage, gradually seducing him ( To Bang )

After he began to look for CRIS to teach her etiquette, the tricks of women and older speech.
Feelings Triss the Witcher is very complex, where there is sincerity, and the apparent greed and jealousy, but no matter how difficult the situation, she stayed with the witch.

, Jennifer was born in Vengerberg, the capital Aeterna in may 1173. A powerful sorceress took part in the battle of Madenska hill. Is a friend of Triss and a former member of the Council of Sorcerers.

Acquainted with Geralt in Rinde, fell in love and fell in love with a witch. But despite feeling selfish, without warning, leaving him with a trusted that he would find her.

In their relationship she clearly dominates that pozvolyay her to manipulate the Witcher, though not out of selfish motives.

To save his white wolf will not hesitate to sacrifice his life...

Roach - loyal, selfless creature, never leaves Geralt, always comes to the rescue. She's tough, strong, occasionally requires in return only food, trying the whole game to seduce the witch.
Their relationship clearly dominates it. © THE YOKE OF THE FIRST , TOP-TOP-TOP .

Bell - goat witch , which somehow was left in the kaer Morhen . Eats grass-the field and the field-weed.

And who chose you?
12 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 03.06.20

the goat belongs to Witcher with a scar

O
Orochimaru24 03.06.20

Rather, Geralt fall in love with Yennifer (when linked its fate with his, making a wish) than it is him, himself in love

L
L1ktor 03.06.20

MunchkiN 616
The ernabella

W
WAga 03.06.20

outfit of a roach is this mod?

E
Eternal Traveller 03.06.20

My God, what a love, that choose. Why tridelity times the same thumb?)
But for the Roach and a goat plus))

PS all the ladies in the Witcher I actually liked Essie davenne, but alas...

D
Danil Zotov 03.06.20

in the last passage is not who are not chosen, but then CRIS came and lives with the hero as father and daughter

T
Toxa95 03.06.20

I don't know where Lambert?

A
Anzhelika04 03.06.20

Roach of course, they are always together, and she'll come running at the first whistle anywhere. And under the influence of substances and a good conversationalist.

O
OldLis 03.06.20

Girls from Passion fruit! No manipulation - it's only fair. And the old pervert to give Radovid. Okay, it's cruel not to give Radovid. Just a kick in the backsides. Shani is the best, sorry she Hera threw.

C
CiaphasCain 03.06.20

Triss >> Anna Henriette >>Vivienne >> CRIS >> Caris >> Ian
:D

Y
Yura Pallin 03.06.20

goat witch name is Princess!!author degrad

M
Mihail berdeneev 03.06.20

Author, you are not a peeping Tom case ? XD