3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mraklbrw 03.06.20 09:17 pm

File Preferences.xml (World of Tanks)

Good afternoon.
There is a small problem - the necessary file Preferences.xml (AppData/Roaming/Wargaming), cover, please go somewhere and give a link.
PS I Know that it is created automatically, but I need to, because you need to change the graphics settings before entering the game, because without it it does not start.
7 Comments
Sort by:
B
BenziLLLa 03.06.20

File Preferences.xml contains the saved username and password (the same box which to put convenient but insecure). Not suggest to put this file in universal access. Of course, password and login are encrypted, but decrypting it is impossible.
I sincerely hope that the author of this topic had no malicious intent in creating it.
Поэтомуhttp://forum.worldoftanks.ru/index.php?/topic/1290169-preferencesxml-где-найти-и-на-что-это-влияет/
In fact, the name of the theme of the forum reflects the essence
But to trust to the left brow, proven on the website in any way, I would not.

O
Oleg Kochetov 03.06.20

mraklbrw wrote:
without this it will not start
mmm Oh well.. the game has a safe mode it ppase, 2 have a special program to check the integrity of the game....eeeee crook

A
Alex2010god 03.06.20

You're a crook,dear mraklbrw :),divorce is not careful people for a login and password,reinstall the client and enter your settings and get the file Preferences.xml(it is created automatically).

m
mraklbrw 03.06.20

The client does not run because the screen resolution is 1024*600.
It is necessary to change to a smaller, and therefore need this file before starting the game.
Somebody please remove your saved data and fill the file.

S
Ser777 03.06.20

Click on reset graphic settingsis the same as empty Preferences.xml

A
Alex2010god 03.06.20

The resolution of 1440H900 running (custom settings)...

m
mraklbrw 03.06.20

Does not help. Does not start the game, although I got the file saved with an extension of 800*600.
Laptop HP NB20.
What could be the problem?