3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OzTheGreate_ 03.06.20 09:17 pm

Sulik or Goris? (Fallout 2)

What better partner to foist a super power fist?
Now I have such a team
- Sulik (melee, super power fist, power armor)
- Vic (Support, Pankor Jackhammer, power armor)
- Marcus (Attack, Carboplatina rifle)
Of cesedi (Attack, assault rifle, combat armor brotherhood of steel)

So, is it worth to take instead of Goris Sulik? Sulik now 3лвл
13 Comments
Sort by:
K
KeDweller 03.06.20

As far as I remember, Goris can't any weapons to use.
The perfect options that I found:
Sulik - supernovae;
Vic never took;
Cassidy - snayperski rifle (or whatever it's called);
Always compete with robots Navarro - good melee + often knocks the opponent down.
Let rest what you want. One only - never give a weapon, firing bursts. And your maybe half the team put in place. To customize the behavior of the companions react sluggishly. Basically put, in the battle stood, and attacked those who are closer to them. In case you suddenly have to run.

t
tovarish comrade 03.06.20

Sulik was sold into slavery, Goris soaked along with the rest of the claws.

n
neperenosimyy 03.06.20

I agree with KeDweller. Sulik a super sledge. He runs in melee. Cassidy is no different from Vic, at the last level, as well fluent in both light weapons. Either Cassidy or Vic. gave the Gauss rifle. Himself with a Gauss gun or topapartment.

O
OzTheGreate_ 03.06.20

tovarish comrade
well, Masi you.. Never understood the thrill of wagering for scum

O
OzTheGreate_ 03.06.20

KeDweller
well, I'm really not complaining about the queue. Pankor shooting and assault phases. Of course fall on their own, but not much. Personally, I set my temper. Sulik his 3 penalties (often overpowering), Vick is on the sidelines gives queues from pankor, very often cricuit. VERY! Of cesedi also bursts his thing, that he was shot not by the fact that on Sulik seagren. And I stand in the eyes with a pistol and sniper rifle figachit, now shake energy weapon. In the bunker of the brotherhood of the good pistol rifle and took the rifle Marcus lectured, speaking against people with a cake in the game. (Can't remember the name, but clearly better carboplatino)

t

OzTheGreate_
Spoiler

O
OzTheGreate_ 03.06.20

tovarish comrade
with the ending I disagree. The adequacy and intellect lose with perk Troll and they set on fire the fifth element. But moralfag burns only people with low moral and ethical values. As well as trolling in the usual sense of the word neprijatelj masters moralfags. And here you look at your comment a rating of -3, and my +3

t

OzTheGreate_
You're even more stupid, I must admit.
But, nevertheless, returning to the original topic - I like to play a character of shit, and someone's disapproval only makes nicer from what is already one mention of something I call resentment. I like this result.

O
OzTheGreate_ 03.06.20

tovarish comrade
well, it's your choice. The main thing in life is not otygryvaya roll of the character)

t

OzTheGreate_
Glad we came to the conclusion that suits both of us.

O
OzTheGreate_ 03.06.20

tovarish comrade
so always be tyrnete)

A
A.Soldier of Light 03.06.20

Never played F2 slaver ) don't see the point.
Part of the quests in the game will be instantly available, and this is not cool at all.

M
MelShlemming 03.06.20

Sulik at least knows how to shoot well. But Goris running with bare hands... I mean paws on guns all the time and drained.