3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zerk33y 03.06.20 09:18 pm

City Of Asylum (Fallout 2)

There is one problem with the pass to the city of refuge, I ruined the relationship with security, now they don't want to let me in, what do I do? How to get into the city?
3 Comments
Sort by:
K
KeDweller 03.06.20

And you ruined a relationship with them? Much time passed, but do not recall.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 03.06.20

Blew it is sent to yuh or killed? Generally, you can get there several ways. The easiest to talk to customs officers, after removing the armor (you're wearing the leathers of asylum). Other options include buying a fake ID or the job, i.e., you detect.

A
A.Soldier of Light 03.06.20

Sanchez Ramirez wrote:
Other options include buying a fake ID or the job, i.e., you detect.
There is another option, partly illegal ) Partly: because the bug game. You need to go at least once in the city. Now exit to the world map, stand on the circle city, click the menu of the city, and now the most important thing: press a number from 1 to 5 or how many locations in total in the city. In short, the number is the number of locations, one of them is, for example, the location of the leader of the city, the other the sanctuary itself (i.e. you can get there from almost the beginning). Important to remember one thing: not to have a dialogue with the guards, otherwise you can throw ) But not for long, just repeat the process and everything.