3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
USSRSergey1234 03.06.20 09:18 pm

The test of the Cleansing fire (Watch_Dogs 2)

Test event Biotechnology (from 27 Feb) – Prepare for launch Biotechnology, having participated in two new tests of Ubisoft Club. The first of them starts on February 27. In the first test Purification by fire you have to kill 10 gang members with explosives to get a unique bag Biotechnology. Next month you will be able to get the coloring for the car Biotechnology. Do not need to buy addition!
Already on 28 February,and a new test on the bag no,it's all right?
10 Comments
Sort by:
T
TOMAS ANDERSON 03.06.20

USSRSergey1234
the addition of biotechnology will be released on PC only on March 21.
you got PS4 ?

s
samdesh238 03.06.20

I also have no tests.

U
USSRSergey1234 03.06.20

THOMAS ANDERSON
And you read the news?

T
TOMAS ANDERSON 03.06.20

USSRSergey1234
Read the news and immediately you a question: do you Supplement about T. bone is? Because not having the add-on is biotechnology. Blogs written

U
USSRSergey1234 03.06.20

THOMAS ANDERSON
Oh my God this test will be available to all under the tests in uplai,and Yes, DLS is.

S
SaveX3 03.06.20

Question test purification by fire", in the trials it appeared written have to blow up 10 gang members. Walked all the gang blew them out of the grenade, throwing IEDs, IEDs were thrown at the car where he sat Bandos, blew up a car with Bandos grenade blew up the car on the manhole, and nifiga does not count !!!

H
Hunk_PG 03.06.20

SaveX3
Same problem, blew up the bandits in free games, web quests and story too. The total number has exceeded fifty dollars, and all the test is not valid...

T
TOMAS ANDERSON 03.06.20

who solved the problem

a
a_noob_is 03.06.20

Of course a dumb question, but the test you added? I have all the rules passed.

S
Skaatael 03.06.20

add the test (where NID 2 hacker attacks to complete)but it is not saxitilis