3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AndrikDru 03.06.20 09:18 pm

Discounts on Origin (Battlefield 1)

Now in the Origin discount until March 14.Version game Deluxe Edition is the same as the Premium Pass,as the name of the game or another and does not allow any future additions?

27 Comments
Sort by:
A
AndrikDru 03.06.20

alexаndеr
Earlier there was a version Premium Pass,now its gone,there is a Deluxe Edition.I realized that Ultimate is the game+ premium(all additions).I have the standard edition,I want to buy all the extras, this Deluxe Edition mean?

b
bars521 03.06.20

Compare the publication did not try to look? There for the gifted full story written

a
apolo17 03.06.20

premium is worth 3K in the Deluxe hat includes every type of skins and boxes

A
AndrikDru 03.06.20

bars521
OK,I looked.That's only if you already have the standard version of the game,it is better to buy it

T
The Dmitry Disaire 03.06.20

Buy the most expensive everything will be for sure))))))

a
alexander 03.06.20

AndrikDru
Well, you need Prem to buy it for 3K, it just now Deluxe buns give. Can foreign EA live chat to contact and ask for a discount give 15% without a problem.

M
Marsj 03.06.20

AndrikDru
Deluxe edition with no add-ons. EA Origin with a description of the book can be confusing, click read more.

T
T2 FLAIR 03.06.20

AndrikDru
premium pass(allows access to all upcoming expansion packs) is not sold separately for bf1 only included with the deluxe edit.(contains red harrows , set of Arabia , the appearance of giants and 5 sets) unfortunately(

A
AndrikDru 03.06.20

Gen.Strickland

Z
Zaychik 03.06.20

AndrikDru wrote:
it's still early, wait at least 1.5

Z
Zaychik 03.06.20

Marsj
And there are those of flopping with two versions that they sell now one for 2999?

A
AndrikDru 03.06.20

Bunny
In the new year my Premium was worth 1500,I had to take then((

M
Marsj 03.06.20

Bunny
Premium Pass gives additions, and Deluxe kits. If you have the standard edition, then upgraded to Ultimate.

Z
Zaychik 03.06.20

Marsj
Wait, I have a standard now hangs in the origin Deluxe (edition first volunteer) for 509, if I buy it, then get premium with the following additions?

Because the Prem is now worth 3599, this is the Prem where no queues on the server and all DLS will be.

M
Marsj 03.06.20

Bunny
Receive Deluxe.
Ask the author of the theme, where the offer on the screen where the premium + upgrade to Deluxe for 3K.
3599 price Ultimate, if there is a standard, we offer Premium Pass and upgrade to Deluxe will be 3K.

Z
Zaychik 03.06.20

Marsj
I think that's unlikely. For 509р got an upgrade to the Deluxe version, not the premium. Premium DLS for 3599.
This is too early to take the premium and Deluxe is not really needed, because it just skins on airplanes, etc.

More or less sorted out

M
Marsj 03.06.20

Bunny
Yes, a little expensive to upgrade to Ultimate. But, without the discount the price is 6K, not all the expansions came out.

Z
Zaychik 03.06.20

Marsj
Yes, wait until. But anyway, I bought NFS for Deluxe 720p now, no wonder looked.

M
Marsj 03.06.20

Bunny
Oh, and I have a standard NFS bought for 1K, still has not passed the subject(

A
AndrikDru 03.06.20

Marsj
https://www.origin.com/rus/ru-ru/store/battlefield/battlefield-1/addon/battlefield-1-premium-pass-and-deluxe-upgrade-bundle